All-Star Cheer Athletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha. Good point. I just figured since they always boast that they are the best, they would take every opportunity to show it. :p

If only the perks of being worlds champions included free flights and accommodation at all varsity events ;)

Ahhhh. Good point. No VIP treatment yet huh? I figured with all those "cheerlebrities" their team though, it would be a done deal. :p

Oh so y'all have been before just not this year?
a few teams went last year, i think it was only jags, wildcats, pumas and a few more, not the whole program. Last year was really the first year they ventured out of texas with their level 5 teams.

a few teams went last year, i think it was only jags, wildcats, pumas and a few more, not the whole program. Last year was really the first year they ventured out of texas with their level 5 teams.

Ahh. I gotcha. Cool

Haha. Good point. I just figured since they always boast that they are the best, they would take every opportunity to show it. :p

I wouldn't say they "boast" about it...I can think of other gyms that have WAY bigger heads than the teams at CA....
I appreciate that they are conscious of the fact that traveling across the country when you have NCA in your backyard is a compete waste of your customer's money.

Back