All-Star Cheer Athletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wouldn't say they "boast" about it...I can think of other gyms that have WAY bigger heads than the teams at CA....
I appreciate that they are conscious of the fact that traveling across the country when you have NCA in your backyard is a compete waste of your customer's money.

Yeah that's a good point. Haha. Who's got a bigger head. Don't get in trouble now. ;)

We typically don't travel out-of-state very often. We face incredible competition from within our state every time we compete. There isn't a big need to fly to another part of the country to find someone to challenge our teams.

Exactly!! I mean the Texas water apparently makes kids have INSANE TALENT (and great coaching helps haha). But why spend all that money to travel to cheersport, when 1) you have all of those world's caliber teams competing near you, and 2) those that are farther away COME TO YOU at NCA? Smart move CA....I like where your head's at.

BlueCat, does CA have competition this weekend? Like, local comps or something like that. or maybe you guys are just practicing and focusing on nca 2013 later?

When exactly is the "cheer season"? When does it begin and end? I assume it ends at Worlds.

Exactly!! I mean the Texas water apparently makes kids have INSANE TALENT (and great coaching helps haha). But why spend all that money to travel to cheersport, when 1) you have all of those world's caliber teams competing near you, and 2) those that are farther away COME TO YOU at NCA? Smart move CA....I like where your head's at.

It doesn't hurt that you have beautiful, Texas women marrying super- rich, Texas men who's children can be either thought of as a "Barbie" or a "Ken". Then at a very young age, they have plenty of money to spend on their kids getting pampered and groomed to become the best. Haha

It doesn't hurt that you have beautiful, Texas women marrying super- rich, Texas men who's children can be either thought of as a "Barbie" or a "Ken". Then at a very young age, they have plenty of money to spend on their kids getting pampered and groomed to become the best. Haha

Yes because the amount of "grooming and pampering" determines a kid's skill level in cheerleading.

Back