All-Star Cheer Athletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's an awkward cow for awkward posts... such as your post stating that grooming and appearance helps with skill level in cheerleading. I find it more polite than arguing with you but still shows that I find your post/opinion completely absurd. It can be find under the emoticon smiley drop down menu

Ahh. Well I meant grooming as in complete devotion to developing skills and stuff.

I thought he meant "pampering and grooming" as in private lessons and the best coaching money can buy. Guess I read that one wrong :confused:

It definitely ain't about the hair and nails.
Ahh. Well I meant grooming as in complete devotion to developing skills and stuff.

Oops, I read it wrong. My apologies. Usually, when "Barbie and Ken" comments are made followed by pampering, the meaning is pretty superficial.

Oops, I read it wrong. My apologies. Usually, when "Barbie and Ken" comments are made followed by pampering, the meaning is pretty superficial.

No problem. If someone has motivation but no money, hard to get somewhere. But if you have motivation and money at your disposal, you can definitely accomplish things for yourself.

Sorry to drag this thread completely off topic, but is fortnight not used in the states?!

Sorry to drag this thread completely off topic, but is fortnight not used in the states?!
Not really. I mean, I use it all the time and I live here now. Maybe that's why I get janky looks when I say that. :oops:

Back