High School Cheer Basketball Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 4, 2015
im trying to come up with a saying for the cheerleader t-shirt for basketball season. I can't find any that relates to basketball like there are for football.

Any suggestions?

What are some of the football sayings? Could they be adjusted for basketball?

I guess I am not sure what kind of sayings, but i would be glad to help once I know.

Check out cheerlouder.com. They have a lot of premade screen prints for cheer and other sports. It could give you some inspiration to combine the two!

We've had various shirts. This year it was "Get Loud or Go Home" on the front, "Mohawks" on the back. We also had another one made that said "Why not us" on the front, "MHS" on the back. for 2013 ours were "Like a 13oss" on the front. It's early but you might ask if the team has a slogan or saying. Our "Why not us" was from what the basketball players motto was for the year. It fit completely as we hadn't had a winning season for 3 years and so often you heard the players, parents, and fans make excuses like "we're so small we can't compete with everyone else" or "we'll never that great". This frustrated the coach (as it did me too) so he said "Why not us?" It stuck and ended up being amazing motivation for them as we went on to a Regional Championship as well as several 1st and 2nd place finishes in tournaments.

Back