Cheer Central Suns

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 4, 2013
I am thinking about leaving my current gym to be more competitive with the cheer central suns. Is this a good gym? Does anybody have any experience with it?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hey! I've been cheering with cheer central for 8 years now and would recommend it to anybody. The gym really has a family feel. The coaching staff is really experienced and can help you with everything. I think if you're looking for a competitive gym, cheer central is a great option. :) Message me if you have any questions!

Im on Louisiana Cheer Force Onyx and we competed against the IOC5 from Cheer Central Suns at WSA this year. Everyone on that team was incredibly nice and the team was full of talent. Ive never seen such good sportsmanship in my life! I however do wish we could have stayed in first and snatched the paid bid ;)

Cheer central is an amazing gym, and like Bella said it really has a family feel. The coaches, and athletes are all amazing people!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Im on Louisiana Cheer Force Onyx and we competed against the IOC5 from Cheer Central Suns at WSA this year. Everyone on that team was incredibly nice and the team was full of talent. Ive never seen such good sportsmanship in my life! I however do wish we could have stayed in first and snatched the paid bid ;)

Gotta admit I thought that went down a little weird but I agree 100% that they are a great gym!

I've never heard a bad thing about CCS.

Back