All-Star Cheer Command Generals Vs. Crimson Heat 5 Alarm

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Command!! Think both of these teams are both really good and are great friends a well. I am going off Cheer Command placements this year and head to head. I also think CC beat Cheer extreme and GBE twice this year as well head to head. At Wsf Cc was 2nd out of 24 I believe and Heat was 7th I think. At Cheersport CC was 2nd as well behind orange and Heat was 3rd I believe. Both strong teams with Heat stronger in tumbling but CC stronger in all stunting. Great match up and good luck to both at Worlds.

Cheer Command!! Think both of these teams are both really good and are great friends a well. I am going off Cheer Command placements this year and head to head. I also think CC beat Cheer extreme and GBE twice this year as well head to head. At Wsf Cc was 2nd out of 24 I believe and Heat was 7th I think. At Cheersport CC was 2nd as well behind orange and Heat was 3rd I believe. Both strong teams with Heat stronger in tumbling but CC stronger in all stunting. Great match up and good luck to both at Worlds.

heat never attended WSF ..you're thinking of Heat Athletics.

heat never attended WSF ..you're thinking of Heat Athletics.

Sorry was Jamfest where you guys went head to head. Also think Crimson is amazing team also. Really hoping you get a top ten as well as Cheer Command. Think both are classy organizations!!!

I love me some crimson heat, but CC Generals are SOOO CLEAN this year.
Im giving it to them based solely on cleanliness and lack of fakers in the stunts. CH5A had a lot of fakes in first stunt.

While I am aware of how quickly some of these threads can turn sour, I don't think the "Cheerzoo Cage Match" was made to start drama at all. These are two teams that both received FULL PAID BIDS to Worlds last month and just like the head to head matches before this one, it is merely letting people judge for themselves, video against video, routine against routine. Def not intended to make you claw each other's eyes out or devalue the bond these 2 teams have developed.

Cheer Command has some of the nicest kids that I've ever met in this industry and I'm sure one little cage match will not affect the friendship or bond between the 2 teams. And I must agree with moreoverthree, CC is amazingly clean this season, which makes me love them even more! Both teams will do exceptionally well at Worlds I'm sure. So just take a deep breath and enjoy the feedback, lol.

Worlds is in 2 weeks!!!!! Give it all you've got ladies =)

Back