All-Star Cheer Expo In Hatboro-horsham (i Think)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 4, 2015
has any of you been to the Cheer Expo at Hatboro-Horsham? If so, were there any allstar gym(s) competing there or was it just school and rec teams? and can you share your experiences from the competition too?

has any of you been to the Cheer Expo at Hatboro-Horsham? If so, were there any allstar gym(s) competing there or was it just school and rec teams? and can you share your experiences from the competition too?
That's only 20 minutes or so from my home. I don't know of any Philly/Montco gyms that go there. Is there a website for the event? I'm pretty sure my daughter's rec team went, but that was at least 5-6 years ago.

That's only 20 minutes or so from my home. I don't know of any Philly/Montco gyms that go there. Is there a website for the event? I'm pretty sure my daughter's rec team went, but that was at least 5-6 years ago.
my allstar cheer gym was gonna go for the 2014-2015 season but we never went. I think we were gonna be the only allstar cheer gym to go anyway :p. The only allstar cheer gym that I know that goes to school competitions is Victory Vipers and there like 15 minuets away from me.\, they went to the CB West Cheer Classic a few years ago. Or I think it was for Upper Dublin, I don't really remember. And I can't find the website for it.

Back