All-Star Cheer Extreme Fake Girl On Facebook

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ian

Jan 28, 2011
Alright, theres a girl on facebook who poped up on my newsfeed one day, and i added her becuase we live in the same town... too bad this girl is fake. hahah majority of her photos dont show her face, and the ones that do you can tell its not the same girl.. But i cam across this photo... (*hopefully it works)
JennyFicus.jpg

this girl does not cheer for cheer extreme, but I was wondering who this girl is...
this photo is from Senior Elite routine 2011 at Cheersport

Heres a video

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Does anybody know who this girl is? Heres her facaebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100002650735266&sk=wall

the CEA girl looks like maddie or the girl opposite of her in the pike basket.

I'm pretty positive it's Erica. But from what i've heard there has been a lot of fake Ericas on Facebook. Or just fake CEA girls in general. Any one else notice that?

if that's the only cea one, maybe she put it up just because she liked the picture...could be. never know. haha

i thought erica was center basket? i may be wrong. but if she IS then that picture is maddie.

If you go to the Fake Social Networking thread, you'll realize that MANY girls from CEA SE, Sharks, and other 'cheerlebrities' have either fake pages made of them or 'fan' pages (Fan Maddie Gardner, Fan Erica Englebert, etc). I think my favorite was watching two of these 'fan' pages getting into an argument about who was really friends with whom on the team, who is really the 'BEST' friend of the other etc..PATHETIC. It's like they stalk their pages for any whisper of gossip..

if you look at the picture that pike basket is above the "C" in Cheersport.. so that is the far left basket.. Im pretty sure if you follow that far left basket flyer it ends up to be Maddie in the first stunt.if you follow the center flyer basket to the first stunt you see that that is Erica.. && the far right basket is Juliet.. if you follow her from the basket to her standing tumbling out of the right corner.

Reactions: ian
if you look at the picture that pike basket is above the "C" in Cheersport.. so that is the far left basket.. Im pretty sure if you follow that far left basket flyer it ends up to be Maddie in the first stunt.if you follow the center flyer basket to the first stunt you see that that is Erica.. && the far right basket is Juliet.. if you follow her from the basket to her standing tumbling out of the right corner.
yeah your right i forgot how they did it in a line not facing each other. not that it matters they shouldnt have fake profiles of people

This could be the Amanda Powell girl once again pretending to be on CEA. I posted this in the faker thread but I found the message I sent her over the weekend of worlds in my facebook sentbox and noticed that her facebook account was deleted. Not sure how long it has been gone but it is possible that this is her if she is pretending to be on the team. Try sending this person a message on facebook telling her that you know that she is fake as well as others here on the fierceboard and that Courtney as well as the parents and athletes at CEA would not appreciate knowing that someone is pretending to me on the team when they are not. This is what I said to the Amanda Powell girl and she quickly stopped pretending and even talking about cheer (on twitter which has also disappeared).

Back