All-Star Cheer Extreme & World Cup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 20, 2013
Sorry if this has been asked.... I really like the Stars/Elite t-shirt. But I don't understand why the two gyms came together to make this design. Anyone have an idea? Just the spirit of good sportsmanship?

BTW the shirts are available on both the CEA and World Cup websites, however, you are going to pay way more through World Cup as it is a standard $15.00 for shipping. The shirt is awesome though I bought for CP for Christmas.

Both of them have won 3 times, whoever wins this year (if its WCSS or CEA) is getting their 4th Gold Medal. It's pretty self explanatory if you look at the shirt design, and read what it says. :)

Both of them have won 3 times, whoever wins this year (if its WCSS or CEA) is getting their 4th Gold Medal. It's pretty self explanatory if you look at the shirt design, and read what it says. :)

LOL I understand what the design means it was the " Why" I was curious about. For example last presidential election I don't remember seeing a Go Obama and Go Romney t-shirts for sale. I think I probably answered my own question. It is just plain good sportsmanship and for that I applaud both gyms :cheering:

LOL I understand what the design means it was the " Why" I was curious about. For example last presidential election I don't remember seeing a Go Obama and Go Romney t-shirts for sale. I think I probably answered my own question. It is just plain good sportsmanship and for that I applaud both gyms :cheering:
It's exactly that, good sportsmanship! If you recall, Joelle from WC came to CEA the day before the showcase and watched SE and gave them a pep talk at their practice, and she was at the showcase the next day! Both programs are class acts.

It's exactly that, good sportsmanship! If you recall, Joelle from WC came to CEA the day before the showcase and watched SE and gave them a pep talk at their practice, and she was at the showcase the next day! Both programs are class acts.

Didnt CSP help World Cup with Startlites (I think) pyramid? Or maybe it was another WC team?

ACE has done shirts over the years with Texas Cheer, Georgia, Prime Tyme and others. I think it's a good way to help the kids get to know each other as well.

In this case it's also a nice way for the owners to show all the hard core followers that fierce competitors don't have to be deadly enemies.

Back