Cheer Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 18, 2012
should i drive 40-50 minutes to go to a cheer extreme gym?? i love CEA but my mom dont wanna take me that far. i dont know anyone that cheers there and ill live away from everyone else so i cant carpool with anyone. my gym is small and i have my tuck but we dont have a level 3 team. on level 2. please give me some advice!! Thanks!!

I have around 3 or 4 girls that are on my team that live an hour away from my gym. It's totally possible to do it, but it is a lot of money in gas; however, it's CEA. If it was at all possible to get all the way from Arkansas to North Carolina just so I could cheer there every week, I totally would. It just all depends on your parents I guess though! You could make the argument that they are one of the best gyms in the nation and it could set you up for a great career in cheerleading in the future like college cheer.

I have around 3 or 4 girls that are on my team that live an hour away from my gym. It's totally possible to do it, but it is a lot of money in gas; however, it's CEA. If it was at all possible to get all the way from Arkansas to North Carolina just so I could cheer there every week, I totally would. It just all depends on your parents I guess though! You could make the argument that they are one of the best gyms in the nation and it could set you up for a great career in cheerleading in the future like college cheer.
Yah, i beg my parents like everyday and name reasons why its a amazing gym!! they said maybe next season if i can pay all fees. uniform fee, competition fee, everything...haha hopefully i can find a way to make some money before tryouts!! by the way thanks for the advice!!! :)

Yah, i beg my parents like everyday and name reasons why its a amazing gym!! they said maybe next season if i can pay all fees. uniform fee, competition fee, everything...haha hopefully i can find a way to make some money before tryouts!! by the way thanks for the advice!!! :)
I'm sure you can! And I bet they have a fundraising club! Most gyms don't go without one, so you could raise your money with their fundraisers!

I'm sure you can! And I bet they have a fundraising club! Most gyms don't go without one, so you could raise your money with their fundraisers!
really?? never heard of a gym having those but thats so cool!! hopefully i can!! im gonna tell my parents about that, i bet it would really help!! thanks for telling me about that!! :)

should i drive 40-50 minutes to go to a cheer extreme gym?? i love CEA but my mom dont wanna take me that far. i dont know anyone that cheers there and ill live away from everyone else so i cant carpool with anyone. my gym is small and i have my tuck but we dont have a level 3 team. on level 2. please give me some advice!! Thanks!!
I'm going to PM you.

I drove Megan an hour each way close to 3 days a week and more when a big competition was approaching. It was tough because I am in the military, but we did it and I think it was well worth it.

We only had a level 3 team in the small town we lived in and didn't see that changing anytime soon.

Now she was a level 5 flyer. While I think it was very well worth it for us and may be as well for you guys, there is a good possibility that there are other programs with at least level 3 or 4 teams closer to you. Ask her if she'll take the drive to check it out with you. PM me if you have other questions or want to look at other ways to discuss this with your mom.

not true. if you did decide to go, once you make friends there you'd be surprised at how many people live close enough to carpool and you'd be surprised how many people would be willing to drive you every now and then even if they don't live close. i hope you end up where you want to be :)

Back