Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 28, 2010
Check out the new CF1 Hummer!!

2cik4cm.jpg

a4r30l.jpg

160bpxu.jpg

www.cheerforceone.com

Not to be rude, but if you didn't know anything about Cheer Force 1 would you know that the advertisement is for a cheer gym. Other than the website (cheercfo.com), it doesn't say anything about cheerleading- nor do I think that many outside the all star world recognize an all-star uniform (i.e. the crop top) and identify it with cheer.

Not to be rude, but if you didn't know anything about Cheer Force 1 would you know that the advertisement is for a cheer gym. Other than the website (cheercfo.com), it doesn't say anything about cheerleading- nor do I think that many outside the all star world recognize an all-star uniform (i.e. the crop top) and identify it with cheer.

I feel that it's just like any form of advertisement that doesn't give full details. For instance, a movie trailor with a hot preview to it before the real movie starts... It doesn't give specific details to what it's about in the movie theatre. I know after I leave the theatre, I always like to look it up. Whether I like what I see or not, it still made me go look at the details. Very nice way to advertise CF1!!!

I think the point is that they are reaching their target audience (cheerleaders/gymnasts/dancers) they know what allstar is. Nice whip CF1!

Be proud! Your wrap looks great, and yes, anyone who knows anything about all star cheer will know exactly what that is. I love it, great idea!! Good luck to your teams this season =)

Back