All-Star Cheer Gyms Cheers!

• Thread starter ACEwarhedofTennessee
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Premier Spirit Athletics from Holbrook, MA used "a legacy of champions has begun, Premier Spirit, second to none" as their cheer section for as long as I remember.
Now that they've joined with Pro Athletics this season it's changed to "a legacy of champions continues to grow, why be an amateur when you can be a Pro?"
I miss cheer sections. I feel like a lot of teams have definitely switched over to just voice-overs. But I like that a cheer section can be something that the entire gym can have in their music... And all the fans definitely know the cheer, but not necessarily all the little/random voice-overs.
i like the amateur pro one! its catchy!

Its a tradition!

I agree!!! I like when gyms keep the same cheer year after year. Its give us parents something to yell!!LOL
biggrin.png
Ours is a voiceover in the music but girls still like to say it too. "Cheer Tyme Gators we'll rock the floor and when we're done you'll be beggin for more...yeah"

ATL Allstars: Atlanta Allstars the best of the Best Blue Black and Red A Step Above the Rest...ATLANTA
Tribe Cheer: Tribe Cheer the tradition has Begun The Biggest and the Best we're still the One

ATL Allstars: Atlanta Allstars the best of the Best Blue Black and Red A Step Above the Rest...ATLANTA
Tribe Cheer: Tribe Cheer the tradition has Begun The Biggest and the Best we're still the One

You forgot the " TC yeah " part lol
I like Thunder Allstars new one since they merged with World of Cheer: There's no need to question, we're back on the prowl, spirit of the south, you're in our world now, THUNDER!

and I love when HotCheer had the: Red hot, wearing black, gold is shining, thats a fact! voice over in some of there teams music.

Back