All-Star Cheer Gyms Near Houston

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 11, 2012
I just moved to Houston, TX from Michigan and am looking into joining an allstar gym. I'm 20 so I'd be joining a gym with an open level 5 team. I've only done high school cheer never all-star, so I have a few questions.

I'm looking into woodlands elite and trying out for commanders. I was wondering if anyone knows how much it would typically be per year? And which woodlands location commanders is at?

I'm obviously a poor college student, so I was wondering if they do like fundraisers or anything like that to help with tuition.

Also are there any other cheer gyms w/in a hour and a half from the Houston area with open level teams?

Also, sorry if there was a certain thread to put this.. I wasn't sure.

Oh and I wouldn't be looking to join until next season. I would spend this season just getting back into cheer shape.

Thanks. I tried e-mailing them a couple of months ago but didn't get a response so I thought I'd try FB. I didn't even think about calling... It's been a long move lol
I am so sorry if someone did not get back to you immediately. We are usually very good about that. Please email me at [email protected] and I promise we will get back to you immediately.

Back