OT Cheer Hacks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Zip ties are my savior! I have used them to fix a broken bow elastic, to hang signs at a comp and even to tighten a shoe when the lace broke.

THAT IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST IDEA IVE EVER HEARD. My coaches use to hand out schedules for when to be there, when your team meets, warms up, and competes but putting numbers and stuff on it is so smart. And then putting it in the clear folder means they never have to be without all that info. You're a genius.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Lol - thank you, but it's more the fact that when we travel, rarely parents travel with us. So imagine a team of 25 girls 15 years and under in a parc with roller costers and stuff - you need to give them something they can check when to be where that they won't loose. Just like hanging little kids their keys around their neck. And if they get lost, they have all our numbers and information about hotel etc. I can't hold everyones hand, so this is what keeps us coaches sane ;-)

Lol - thank you, but it's more the fact that when we travel, rarely parents travel with us. So imagine a team of 25 girls 15 years and under in a parc with roller costers and stuff - you need to give them something they can check when to be where that they won't loose. Just like hanging little kids their keys around their neck. And if they get lost, they have all our numbers and information about hotel etc. I can't hold everyones hand, so this is what keeps us coaches sane ;-)

That's genius!

No you pin the tails of the bow. it keeps your bow from moving around and keeps it standing up. Mini bobby pins work better than big ones for it

Where do you get "baby" or "mini" sized ones? I don't think I have ever seen them in a Target, CVS, etc. Sallys maybe?

Where do you get "baby" or "mini" sized ones? I don't think I have ever seen them in a Target, CVS, etc. Sallys maybe?

i've gotten mini ones at target. i never realized they were there until i went looking for them, though. maybe you missed them?

I actually looked in Sally's and couldn't find any. I get mine at walmart. You have to look specifically for them or you'd never notice them. It usually takes me a minute of staring at the bobby pins to find them :D Walmart has them 99% of the time, but only has the ones I like 50% of the time.. They almost always have the scunci brand, but I prefer the goody ones bc they have the little bumps so they hold your hair better than the flat scunci ones.

I usually use the adult size. Can't wait to try the baby size!!

Going to try it, too. But laughing thinking of CP telling me that she and a teammate were crawling on the warmup floor behind stage picking up bobby pins because she remembered we forgot to pin it. ;)

Back