Cheer Imperfection

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the show was an embarrassment, but in a way it's more tlc's fault than the gym it's self since clearly it's all staged drama

twitter blew up last night! i didn't even see the show (the boyfriend changed the channel) and now i'm curious to see why it's so awful, lol. i guess they do have some teams that are level 4 as well as 6 that are actually decent and "normal".

i feel really bad for the other teams at that gym, the gym actually has level 5 and 6 teams but because of the show they're getting a bad reputation.

i feel really bad for the other teams at that gym, the gym actually has level 5 and 6 teams but because of the show they're getting a bad reputation.
It's levels 4 & 6 I believe. I haven't heard that they actually have a full level 5 team, although the coach's daughter has level 5 skills. The level 4 was additionally more of a 3/4.....(half the team with round off tucks).

It was really bad and def give cheer a bad name and I think it would be more interesting if they have like a level 5 team or something I don't think watching level 2 it very interesting to watch compared to level 5. *no offense to level 2 cheerleaders.

The show was put on air most likely because Alisha has been on TLC before, with a pageant show. It was turned into a dramatic, unrealistic mockery just because the people either A: crave attention so much as to do anything to get their "15 minutes of fame" or B: the producers of TLC didn't believe anyone would tune in if the show wasn't about adults cussing each other out and looking horrible to all of America

Back