All-Star Cheer Live - Can't Sign Up!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not going to be home tonight so I can't buy the live stream and I definitely can't buy the elite membership... are Majors allowing the performances to be video taped? I still would like to see the performances at some point...

Yes JAMFEST and The Majors are two separate events. If you'd like to watch the webcast of Saturday/Sunday of Jamfest & MAJORS Saturday night it would be total $30.

http://www.cheerlive.net/?/webcast
Click the links on the right for:
$10 Webcast (24hr Elite access available tmrw morning)
$19.99 Elite Membership + $5 a month (Get Every Live Webcast + Video On-Demand)
$10 The Majors (Seperate event from JAMFEST Super Nationals)

Hope this helps! Thanks again to everyone becoming a fan of CheerLIVE! Like our Facebook page and also dont forget about our own section of the Fierce Board! We get notifications when people post on our board while here I just get alerts by tags!

Hope everyone enjoys this weekends festivities!~ We are so excited!

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I looked and couldn't find an answer. If I am already an Elite member, do I still have to pay the $10 to watch the Majors? Or is that included in my membership?

Cheerlive wont let me sign up.. it says that I am not filling in all of the required fields but the only field I am not filling in is the promo code because I dont have one.

Uhm, So I just signed up for the Elite membership and the 20 dollars came out of my account but it will not let me watch the live stream... it keeps telling me to sign up.. and bringing me back to the sign up page...

Dear cheerlive...I did not pay for an elite membership to get a live stream that freezes and allows me to miss 3/4's of a routine..

Okay so I got the Elite Membership. Is there anything else I need to pay for if I want to watch the Majors?

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I looked and couldn't find an answer. If I am already an Elite member, do I still have to pay the $10 to watch the Majors? Or is that included in my membership?
I
I am wondering the same thing because if you look at the schedule it says the Majors are going to be in different hall that is not listed on the Hall list . But I just went to the arena were the awards are and i can see someone practicing with a sign on the wall The Majors so Im thinking this is the one we will need to watch at 8

Have you become an Elite member of CheerLIVE yet? Hurry up and get your login info so you can enjoy JAMFEST & The MAJORS for only $19.99! Elite memberships also include Video On-Demand of EVERY performance, so you can watch your favorite routines over and over!!

Back