All-Star Cheer Ltd Canam Myrtle Beach March 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wow awesome, seriously so many great teams going...can't wait to mingle with everyone :D haha

I will be there competing with my college team! : Can't wait to meet/see everyone...please say hi! I will have the neon yellow "fierce" bow on my wrist or backpack!
biggrin.png

Rochester Elite All Heat is sending our Jr 3, Sr 4.2, Sr coed 4 and IOC5!

I love them! First, I'm from there, and second, I saw them last year at US Finals in VB. They were awesome. Wish we were going...sounds like it's going to be a great comp!

(And glad this was posted--I just realized I never cancelled my hotel reservation after we left Fame! So...looks like my awesome hotel room will be opening up for someone!)

RockstarCheer said:
Rockstar is bringing 10 teams:
The Rolling Stones- Large Limited Coed 5
The Beatles- Small Limited Coed 5
The Red hot Chili Peppers- Large Senior 4
The Smashing Pumpkins- Small Senior coed 3
The Heartbreakers- Large Youth 3
The Ting Tings- Large Youth 1
The Monkees- Small Mini 2
The Bangles- Small Youth 2
The Eagles- Small Junior 2
The Goo Goo Dolls- Large Mini 1

No Killers? :(

Wow! It seems that this competition has grown substantially since I've been there about 4 or 5 years ago. Can't wait to see everyone!

I love them! First, I'm from there, and second, I saw them last year at US Finals in VB. They were awesome. Wish we were going...sounds like it's going to be a great comp!

(And glad this was posted--I just realized I never cancelled my hotel reservation after we left Fame! So...looks like my awesome hotel room will be opening up for someone!)

Aw thank you so much, that means a lot! We'll be back in VA this year sending our whole program, I'll be sure to say hello if you're going again :)

Greensboro Allstars will be there will all teams...including our 1st year Special Needs team! They are such a special group of ladies!!!!

Aw thank you so much, that means a lot! We'll be back in VA this year sending our whole program, I'll be sure to say hello if you're going again :)

We live in Chicago now so we won't be there.
frown.png
But we visit Rochester all the time, so we might be able to see you guys there sometime.

Good luck to all the teams going to Myrtle Beach! Sounds like it's going to be a good one!

We live in Chicago now so we won't be there. :( But we visit Rochester all the time, so we might be able to see you guys there sometime.

Good luck to all the teams going to Myrtle Beach! Sounds like it's going to be a good one!

Thank you so much! There isn't any more local comps this season for us, but you're more than welcome to stop by the gym or something!

I can't wait for this competition, it will definitely be a lot of fun :)

i just keep getting more and more excited for this competition, i can't wait to mingle and meet all of the teams attending...it should be fun :)

what level 5 teams are attending canam? i know earlier in the post a couple were named, such as world cup teams, rockstar, fame, my gym...etc....but i was curious about who else :)

Rockstar is bringing 10 teams:
The Rolling Stones- Large Limited Coed 5
The Beatles- Small Limited Coed 5
The Red hot Chili Peppers- Large Senior 4
The Smashing Pumpkins- Small Senior coed 3
The Heartbreakers- Large Youth 3
The Ting Tings- Large Youth 1
The Monkees- Small Mini 2
The Bangles- Small Youth 2
The Eagles- Small Junior 2
The Goo Goo Dolls- Large Mini 1

Rockstar should start a half year program and call the the New Kids on the Block. LOL!!

Back