All-Star Cheer Ltd Canam Myrtle Beach March 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Woo I compete at 7:18 (only Saturday)
smile.png
I hope the weather is nice, but I also can't wait to hang out with all of you/watch you compete!

that schedule needs changed, they have my gyms divisions wrong! lol...venom is small senior 5, not senior open 5...and my team, toxic is int all girl not coed....ugh! haha

Awards at 1045 pm on sunday night. They better be fast!!!!!!!!!! I was planning on leaving sunday night.

And who are Ultimate Athletics Elite with a Large Senior 5 ?

i know they have the one full paid but what are the other bids? partial or at-large. and any bid predictions? or placement predictions? im really excited to see all the teams. Don't be shy to come say hi! i love meeting fierceboarders. @EliteXfierce follow me on twitter. ill be doing updates like no other!!!

We're very excited about this competition. I love when great teams come - some awesome names on this thread! See you there.

i know they have the one full paid but what are the other bids? partial or at-large. and any bid predictions? or placement predictions? im really excited to see all the teams. Don't be shy to come say hi! i love meeting fierceboarders. @EliteXfierce follow me on twitter. ill be doing updates like no other!!!
1 full, 3 at large

and i always tweet when im places @RichLAllen

Can we get a list started of who needs bids?
I know that our IOC5 is trying for one! (Rochester Elite)

Back