All-Star Cheer Ltd Canam Myrtle Beach March 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just realized that Canam states how bids will be awarded. So we have the following.
4 Int Open Teams going for 1 At Large
2 Senior Teams going for 2 At Large
10 Senior Teams going for 1 Paid

World Cup is bringing almost all of our teams :)

I'm so excited for this weekend! I had so much fun last year :)
Is any other gym doing the crazy fans themed thing?
Are you talking about Canam Crazies? IF so i love those. i don't think my gym is doing something this year but last year we gave out stuffed bears that hard a elite shirt on and on the back it said "good luck" i know LI Cheer does it every year. Cant wait to see what they have up there sleeves this year.

Are you talking about Canam Crazies? IF so i love those. i don't think my gym is doing something this year but last year we gave out stuffed bears that hard a elite shirt on and on the back it said "good luck" i know LI Cheer does it every year. Cant wait to see what they have up there sleeves this year.

yess that's what I mean! And that's so adorablee and sweet of you all!

Wow, not really happy that I have to pay $55 to get in and another $10 to get a schedule. At UCA it was only $50 and the schedule was online for free and there is less seating at the Mrtle Beach convention center.....ugh!!

Wow, not really happy that I have to pay $55 to get in and another $10 to get a schedule. At UCA it was only $50 and the schedule was online for free and there is less seating at the Mrtle Beach convention center.....ugh!!

WHAT?! I have a ton of familly coming, luckily they will only be in the venue on Saturday though..:eek: yikes!

Just checked the info:

How much do spectator tickets cost? Weekend Pass - Adults = $ 55 Child (6-12 yrs old) = $ 25 Under 6 = Free Daily Rate - Adults = $ 20 Child (6-12 yrs old) = $ 10 Under 6 = Free CHEER LTD. ONLY ACCEPTS CASH FOR TICKET PURCHASES!

I think the 2 day pass includes the program...because the daily rate is $20. Personally. I will be buying two daily bracelets and passing on the program...

Back