All-Star Cheer Ltd Canam Myrtle Beach March 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't have a fierce bow :( but I'm the only platinum blonde bob on my team lol im driving down tommrow night after i spend about two hours on a treadmill and get a spray tan lol

I don't have a fierce bow :( but I'm the only platinum blonde bob on my team lol im driving down tommrow night after i spend about two hours on a treadmill and get a spray tan lol
Come say hi to me. im sure we'll be in warm ups next to each other again!

I will be there HOPEFULLY both days (pray I get a shoe tag) but I will have one of the fierce bows with me, its really whichever one makes it out of my car, haha, but come up and say hello, I'm friendly and may be alone most of the day, so come keep me companyyyyyyy :)

Oh and my names Courtney, or if you'd like you can just shout caa10.

There were a few times I felt as though this competition was starting to fall off a bit, but it looks as though its back on the rise. From the performance order there are a lot of talented programs competing in Myrtle Beach this weekend, it should be exciting!! Good luck to everyone competing!!! I say everyone hit and make the judges have to work!!!

Heading to Myrtle Beach tonight for my first ever CANAM event. Good luck to all the teams competing. I'm excited to be competing against alot of the top notch programs, but very nervous about their scoresheet. Any time you have a category called "Dismounts" that's worth the same amount as motions & dance, it makes me a little nervous. Never seen a score sheet like this one, lol.

Can someone post the HS performance order?

Ok so I should probably be packed (haven't touched the suitcase) and I should probably be asleep (but i'm on here) i am WAY too excited for this weekend!!! I have to pick up the girl's bows tomorrow morning and then it's off to Myrtle Beach for what is SURE to be an AMAZING weekend no matter the outcome! Can't wait to see everyone there! Be safe and GOOD LUCK!!!

Back