All-Star Cheer Ltd Canam Myrtle Beach March 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

awesome, i'm glad my team is all girl but yet was still forced to compete in the coed division...wonderful...but great teams, good job to everyone today.

That stinks - I wonder how that works score sheet wise actually.

Good luck to everyone competing today!

That stinks - I wonder how that works score sheet wise actually.

Good luck to everyone competing today!
It does stink :(. I don't even think they're scoring us any differently...which sucks ha. But hey what can you do we're just gonna go with it

Yeah there are shoe tags, my coach is picking ours up and giving them to all the athletes.

I don't understand the whole shoe tags thing after yesterday, because my sister's team didn't even get them until 7 o'clock at night- AFTER they competed. And they had no problem getting in whatsoever...

I will say it had been a fun comp.....wc and LI cheer are doing a great job with spirit....LI cheer with a leprachan theme and wc with a jungle theme.....some very creative costumes! Only one judging panel for level 5 seems painfully slow but the staff at canam are very entertaining on the breaks! They are also tireless with dancing and jumping around all day!
Good luck to everyone today!

I don't think anyone should use these scores to judge how teams at this competition will stack up against each other at any other competition i.e. Worlds. The scoresheets for this competition is IMO are, for the lack of a better term, sub-par. The ONLY thing I like about this scoresheet is the incorporation of level maximums.

Back