All-Star Cheer Ltd Canam Myrtle Beach March 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

at larges went to cheer tyme open coed 6 in international, UA (from ohio) and Elite cheer and Dance in the senior divisions

The full paid bid went to Rockstar Rolling Stones and the at Larges went to Cheer Tyme's Open Addiction Open Coed Level 6 and Elite Cheer and Dance Max 5 unless they announced it wrong. Elite's Diamonds was DEFINITELY the stronger team today so I believe they should have gotten it (JMO) but I was not there yesterday so I don't know how those performances went. But Diamonds were flawless today....those stunts were so solid it was incredible and Max 5 had some mistakes despite winning their division. It was a long day...some wasted time between routines, I totally agree, but there was a definite effort to make it fun for the fans. World Cup Lazers were so impressive (my first time seeing them and so exciting as my daughter cheered with one of the girls here in Myrtle Beach at one time, so seeing her again after their flawless performance was a thrill!). I think all of the results were posted but I have them if any were missed from Level 5. I know I have a very special place for them in my heart, but Fab 5 put on an incredible performance today, and seeing them perform in person before they go to worlds was a thrill. Congrats to all the teams that competed today. It made me really want to start coaching again!

My cp's 4.2 team got to compete against WC. They have been so excited since they found out who they were competing against! WC did amazing! They were fun to watch. They were neck and neck on day 1, Show Stoppers had some music issues/timing problems on day 2 but managed to pick up the counts for the most part and finish pretty strong. We had 2 stunts drop. They were devastated. In all honesty, it was an HONOR to come in 2nd to such an amazing team/organization. We could not be more proud of our girls :) I would love to have these two teams go against each other again. It was definitely an adrenaline rush!

I will say that the comp could've been run a little smoother. Having to climb ALL THE WAY to the top of the bleachers after sitting in the parent viewing area just to get back to the other side? Not great for those who have knee problems. Last year they let people walk behind the viewing area and only let them pass for a certain amount of time before the next team was coming in. That could've been managed better. I had to climb those things 4 times!!! ugh!!

Congratulations to all the champions!!! My cp's Youth 2 took home jackets!!! yay! They're undefeated for the season so far!! How exciting!

Can someone post a picture of the jackets for all to see?!?

f0cfg5.jpg

my daughter woke up this morning WIPED from last night....first thing she grabbed? THE JACKET!!! Thanks to all the great programs that attended! We had a great time and went up against some awesome competition! One of my fav memories from the night was late last night...a good portion of our gyms fan base had already headed home...and the cheering section for our 2 level 5 teams was small. A couple of World Cup families overheard us talking and offered to join right in with us and cheer our girls along!! What a special memory!!

The full paid bid went to Rockstar Rolling Stones and the at Larges went to Cheer Tyme's Open Addiction Open Coed Level 6 and Elite Cheer and Dance Max 5 unless they announced it wrong. Elite's Diamonds was DEFINITELY the stronger team today so I believe they should have gotten it (JMO) but I was not there yesterday so I don't know how those performances went. But Diamonds were flawless today....those stunts were so solid it was incredible and Max 5 had some mistakes despite winning their division. It was a long day...some wasted time between routines, I totally agree, but there was a definite effort to make it fun for the fans. World Cup Lazers were so impressive (my first time seeing them and so exciting as my daughter cheered with one of the girls here in Myrtle Beach at one time, so seeing her again after their flawless performance was a thrill!). I think all of the results were posted but I have them if any were missed from Level 5. I know I have a very special place for them in my heart, but Fab 5 put on an incredible performance today, and seeing them perform in person before they go to worlds was a thrill. Congrats to all the teams that competed today. It made me really want to start coaching again!
bThank you so much for your support. Day one was just like day 2, I'm fact day one was better than day two. We new what he had to do this last weekend. And we reach 2 of our goals. The third goal was the bid. But that's out of our hands..... :( but I'm glad to see that everybody liked our new routine! Can't wait for worlds! We might be going on a partial paid but I know for a fact that we will be up there with the top teams. Thanks for all the support.

my daughter woke up this morning WIPED from last night....first thing she grabbed? THE JACKET!!! Thanks to all the great programs that attended! We had a great time and went up against some awesome competition! One of my fav memories from the night was late last night...a good portion of our gyms fan base had already headed home...and the cheering section for our 2 level 5 teams was small. A couple of World Cup families overheard us talking and offered to join right in with us and cheer our girls along!! What a special memory!!

Awesome sportsmanship! Way to go World Cup!

Since Diamonds had a paid bid from SOH, could they have still gotten the full paid at this comp?

Yes, Partial paid bids can upgrade to full paid. Day 1 Rolling Stones had high score for paid bid just barely over Elite. Final results Stones were 2 PTs higher than elite for paid. Very close, and Congrats to Diamonds. The 1 good thing about the bids is all the worlds bid teams were judged by the same panel. I want to say that the Sportsmanship for this event was
Amazing. Especially between the coaches.

Yes, Partial paid bids can upgrade to full paid. Day 1 Rolling Stones had high score for paid bid just barely over Elite. Final results Stones were 2 PTs higher than elite for paid. Very close, and Congrats to Diamonds. The 1 good thing about the bids is all the worlds bid teams were judged by the same panel. I want to say that the Sportsmanship for this event was

Rockstar...your teams were A-Mazing, as usual! And, as always...you and your fans are leaders in sportsmanship. When we moved here to Myrtle Beach and my daughter competed allstars, we met you at several competitions, and I sat next to several Rockstar parents when my daughter performed. They were always the epitome of support to whatever team was on the floor...such a class act. It has been such a pleasure to watch your entire program be so successful.

Thank you!

Rockstar...your teams were A-Mazing, as usual! And, as always...you and your fans are leaders in sportsmanship. When we moved here to Myrtle Beach and my daughter competed allstars, we met you at several competitions, and I sat next to several Rockstar parents when my daughter performed. They were always the epitome of support to whatever team was on the floor...such a class act. It has been such a pleasure to watch your entire program be so successful.
Thank you so much!! I was blown away at talent there this weekend!! It was so refreshing to have that much talent and also that much sportsmanship!! Long Island, World Cup, Charlotte, Spirit Explosion, Elite, Greensboro, Cheer Tyme, Fame, so impressive, and class acts

Loved watching them fight!! Starbursts looked like they really wanted it. Strong Routine. Fame was AMAZING too!! LOVED BOTH!!
This may be off topic but I am so in LOVE LOVE LOVE with Vipers Uniforms!!! The way they sparkle on the stage reminds me of a HOT VEGAS SHOW!! IJS.. CONGRATS TO ALL!!
LOVELOVELOVED their uniform.
but i watched one of their teams...not..so..good.:/.

Back