All-Star Cheer Ltd Canam Myrtle Beach March 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOVELOVELOVED their uniform.
but i watched one of their teams...not..so..good.:/.

maybe worded the wrong way? Kinda rude though. I didn't get to see the Vipers perform this weekend. Sorry I missed them. I've seen a lot of "not so good" performances this season. Would I ever speak so rudely about them on an open forum? Um, no. But EVERYONE has a bad weekend. But to call them out on it? Just shows your class in sportsmanship.

SN: i also LOVED the Viper uniforms. They were very pretty :) I only saw them out in the hallways. So if they looked that nice just walking around, i can imagine how nice they looked under the lights on stage.

maybe worded the wrong way? Kinda rude though. I didn't get to see the Vipers perform this weekend. Sorry I missed them. I've seen a lot of "not so good" performances this season. Would I ever speak so rudely about them on an open forum? Um, no. But EVERYONE has a bad weekend. But to call them out on it? Just shows your class in sportsmanship.
Thanks so much, that comment is greatly appreciated. Our senior 5 team got 2nd by 1 point, and my team (int all girl 5) was forced to compete in the coed division with no boys against WONDERFUL teams, who I enjoyed watching...I was very proud of our teams...and your comment just makes the point of why I love fame so much, great, classy sportsmanship.

Loved watching them fight!! Starbursts looked like they really wanted it. Strong Routine. Fame was AMAZING too!! LOVED BOTH!!
This may be off topic but I am so in LOVE LOVE LOVE with Vipers Uniforms!!! The way they sparkle on the stage reminds me of a HOT VEGAS SHOW!! IJS.. CONGRATS TO ALL!!

Thanks so much! My daughter cheers for Fame Rockstars (J4) and we were very impressed withWC Starburst! Great competition and I am proud that we got second!!! WTG WC!

SN: i also LOVED the Viper uniforms. They were very pretty :) I only saw them out in the hallways. So if they looked that nice just walking around, i can imagine how nice they looked under the lights on stage.
the viper team i saw dropped most of it's stunts.. i was upset because ive never saw vipers..
but hey, i did cheer them on.
and i didn't want to make it sound rude. we all have those days where we fall.

the viper team i saw dropped most of it's stunts.. i was upset because ive never saw vipers..
but hey, i did cheer them on.
and i didn't want to make it sound rude. we all have those days where we fall.
Hmm idk which one of our teams that was, both lvl 5 teams dropped a stunt day 1, but hit perfect day 2. Unless you're talking about our level 3 team, because they had an off weekend :-/

Thanks so much! My daughter cheers for Fame Rockstars (J4) and we were very impressed withWC Starburst! Great competition and I am proud that we got second!!! WTG WC!

Fame J4 was so energetic and WC was awesome! I know the GSO Excel Cheetahs were excited to be competing with each of you!! Most of our Cheetahs are young and first year @ L4...and they were so honored to share the floor with such skilled atheletes!! My 12 year old is on this team and also the Sr Open 5 Sr Black team...I know she felt good about both her performances and made some great new friends from WC, Fame & Rockstar this weekend!

We LOVED the uniforms...so sparkly and pretty!!! Your Sr Small 5 team was great and I thought yall looked awesome on Sunday!

We LOVED the uniforms...so sparkly and pretty!!! Your Sr Small 5 team was great and I thought yall looked awesome on Sunday!

@vipergirl last weekend my team had the pleasure of being in warmups with a Vipers team (purple bows) In Hershey PA. They were incredibly nice and welcoming, as well as talented. I looove your uniforms, especially on the floor.

@vipergirl last weekend my team had the pleasure of being in warmups with a Vipers team (purple bows) In Hershey PA. They were incredibly nice and welcoming, as well as talented. I looove your uniforms, especially on the floor.
Thank you so much!! That's our senior 5 team...what gym are you from!

Back