All-Star Cheer Ltd Canam Myrtle Beach March 18-19

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has anyone bought the on demand? Do you know if there is a way to fast forward? I keep trying to to use the buttons in the right hand corner and its not working..

Fame J4 was so energetic and WC was awesome! I know the GSO Excel Cheetahs were excited to be competing with each of you!! Most of our Cheetahs are young and first year @ L4...and they were so honored to share the floor with such skilled atheletes!! My 12 year old is on this team and also the Sr Open 5 Sr Black team...I know she felt good about both her performances and made some great new friends from WC, Fame & Rockstar this weekend!

The Cheetahs did amazing also!!! That was a tough group of teams!!! This is my daughters first year on a level 4 team as well so I know how you feel!

yes. the level 3.
yeah they had a really off day...but honestly they're a wonderful team, with a LOT of talent...a lot of things were changed before they competed this weekend...i'm proud of them, and they've been doing really great all season.

TrannyCats said:
bThank you so much for your support. Day one was just like day 2, I'm fact day one was better than day two. We new what he had to do this last weekend. And we reach 2 of our goals. The third goal was the bid. But that's out of our hands..... :( but I'm glad to see that everybody liked our new routine! Can't wait for worlds! We might be going on a partial paid but I know for a fact that we will be up there with the top teams. Thanks for all the support.

Im really happy Diamonds did great, but if I'm not mistaken you can't earn another paid bid of any type at a comp unless you give up the one you currently have before you compete.

Im really happy Diamonds did great, but if I'm not mistaken you can't earn another paid bid of any type at a comp unless you give up the one you currently have before you compete.
if you have a partial paid you and upgrade to a full paid.

TrannyCats said:
if you have a partial paid you and upgrade to a full paid.

I just saw where Rockstar posted that. I've never seen anyone do that and always thought you couldn't. I'll have to go back and see if I can find it.

Does anyone know where it is posted somewhere?

It's a fact and very true that if you get a Partial you can get a full paid bid. You can do so without ever giving up a Partial Paid. You can always receive a larger award. At Large to Partial, Partial to Full Paid

RockstarCheer said:
It's a fact and very true that if you get a Partial you can get a full paid bid. You can do so without ever giving up a Partial Paid. You can always receive a larger award. At Large to Partial, Partial to Full Paid

Hmm, where does the partial go?

Back