All-Star Cheer Make-up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bright red lipstick. Not pink. Not coral. Not mauve. RED. Without glitter.
Team color eye shadow, smoky eye if you would like.
Second team color eye liner ON THE TOP ONLY.
Black mascara to make sure everyone knows you have eyelashes.
Apply the glitter sparingly... a little goes a long way!

I wish I could convince my coaches just to do a simple look. We're still doing purple on shadows, white/shimmery glitter under eyebrows and we have a glitter sticker. Glitter drives me crazy because it always gets in my eye when I'm stunting.. & I'm pretty sure I have glitter permanently stained to my face.
I prefer just straight eye shadow and lipstick.

Enough to see your faces and that you have eyes and a mouth ! :)

Eyeliner, Mascara, Eyeshadow w/ Shimmer, Blush, Bronzer and a RED lipstick is the best for judges to see faces from far away!

Last season, my makeup was crazy and I loved it.
White shimmer fading to a light blue shimmer to a navy shimmer. Black eye liner. Fake eye lashes.
A nice heavy coat of bronzer with a ton of blush and lipstick.

Evolution of the diva:
20acvpt.jpg

Does anyone know where i can get really shiny and bright eyeshadow? All i could find is not really well covering and we wanted to try eyeshadow instead of glitter this season..i'm looking for pink

I like glitter aswell but i hate when i can't see because of it -.-

I love a smoky eye, but with the team's main color added into it. I've mainly seen CA, CEA, and Spirit do this (gyms just off the top of my head) and I love it. It's not too over the top but it's still the fun, not normal cheer makeup we all love.:)

lip stick & blush a must. and mascara.. the obvious haha
I like a natural smokey eye.. not all greys and blacks, but more as a shimmer tan and browns. and the cat eye. Cat eye eyeliner always looks fierce.

We do a smokey eye for Sr. teams with blush, eyeliner, mascara and red lips. Younger teams do all the same with no eyeshadow. I love lips and cheeks that pop!

Back