Cheer Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 5, 2011
-while using glue for make up, should you use ALOT of glue or just enough to keep the sparkles on?

-should you put your lipstick/gloss on right before you go to warmup or hours before?

With the glue, I think less is better... it's easier to put more glitter onto the glue instead of having too much. I've found that if you use too much it can get clumpy and crease a lot on your lid, which is not cute. & personally I do all my makeup hours before or wherever I can, and right before I go into warmups I do my lips...because that usually seems like the first thing that ccomes up.

With the glue, I think less is better... it's easier to put more glitter onto the glue instead of having too much. I've found that if you use too much it can get clumpy and crease a lot on your lid, which is not cute. & personally I do all my makeup hours before or wherever I can, and right before I go into warmups I do my lips...because that usually seems like the first thing that comes off*.

On my team, we use eye lash glue instead of the make up glue and you dont get any clumps and it stays ALL DAY. You never have to touch it up and it looks 10 times better. :)

Just enough glue:) And depends on your lipstick...our lipstick gets us chapped because we also put glitter on our lips...i would put it on before you go to warm-ups:)

I think that glitter is definitely being phased out. Not everyone looks good with crazy amounts of glitter. I like shadow, especially creamy shadow muuch better

I can't seem to get the glitter on my cp without it looking like a hot mess. Tried several glues, went through about a case of eyemake up remover. Poor kid, she would be in tears every single time. I may out source her make up to an older girl next year. It stresses me out more than the actual comp

I can't seem to get the glitter on my cp without it looking like a hot mess. Tried several glues, went through about a case of eyemake up remover. Poor kid, she would be in tears every single time. I may out source her make up to an older girl next year. It stresses me out more than the actual comp
Is the problem that the glitter gets everywhere, well all under her eyes? Because I have found that if she lays on her back while you apply the glitter that can really help, or using athletic tape lightly touched to the skin to pick up the loose glitter helps too.

Is the problem that the glitter gets everywhere, well all under her eyes? Because I have found that if she lays on her back while you apply the glitter that can really help, or using athletic tape lightly touched to the skin to pick up the loose glitter helps too.

It gets under her eyes, it's not even on the lids, it's clumpy. It stinks, I do great with shadows, but glitter, not so much.

It gets under her eyes, it's not even on the lids, it's clumpy. It stinks, I do great with shadows, but glitter, not so much.
It could be that you have some bad glue, maybe try a different one. Because a thin layer of glue is a must for not clumpy application

Back