All-Star Cheer Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not competing anymore, but when i did we had this god awful cream eyeshadow that looked like it was in a lip gloss tube and glitter lips. I'm so glad the cheer world has seen past glitter lips now... never cute...

I cheer for my high school now and the urban decay eyeshadow primer/ makeup setter is the best stuff ever. It was so hot outside most of the games and my makeup never smudged.
I'm definitely going to order Fancy Face Cosmetics sweat proof powder... do you have it as a bronzer or is it just powder?

We have bronzer as well! It's called ShowStopper. You'll love it!

my team uses eye stickers. They are easy to put on and look GREAT on stage!
Are they re-useable? If so, if it folds onto itself by accident is it ruined? If not, how many do y'all buy and how much are they?

I usually bring my daughter in uniform to MAC and have them design a look for her. ...and then ...We l hit one of the cheap photography places and do a sitting. They take more time to pose her than a team or comp photographer and I usually end up with a couple of cute shots.

Are they re-useable? If so, if it folds onto itself by accident is it ruined? If not, how many do y'all buy and how much are they?
i would assume so if theyre similar or the same to the face stickers( like the stars and so on). we use to use the same stars for two day competitions. we use to take it off at night lay them on parchment paper and use the glue for our glitter to stick it back on if it wasnt still sticky.

they are reusable! i just normally put a little of the glue that comes with it on the back after the first use. And it depends on how sticky the back is but most likely if i completly folds in half then you will half to get another one. My team uses little mirror compacts to put them in when we take them off so they don't get messed up!

GreenStorm CoachKelly cupieqt

We use Xtreme Eyes (they can be found on facebook.) Yes, the stickers are reuseable, but we've noticed a huge difference in the quality this year, since we're not allowed to use rhinestones on them. It's made them thin, stretchy and more apt to fold over, unless you're super careful. I still prefer stickers over having to spend 20 minutes on blending shimmer just right. The stickers last all day, under lights, sweaty, oily and funky. You still have to peel them off with some muscle at the end of the day. And they go on the brow bone, not the lid. As far as I know, they don't hurt when you take them off.

i'm guessing you mean like the FAME decal ones? those i don't know the answer to... but i have used ColorOnPro before. they aren't the cool design decals, but if you want a smoky eye or something, they are the best and most uniform way to get a team to look the same. (and they can all be used twice and don't stick together or fold up or anything) and the more you buy the cheaper they get. and they're almost foolproof.

(i've only used "noche" and "gypsy" but some of the brighter colors could be fun to match gym colors)

Customize | eye shadow, coloronpro, instant makeup | colorOn Professional

i'm guessing you mean like the FAME decal ones? those i don't know the answer to... but i have used ColorOnPro before. they aren't the cool design decals, but if you want a smoky eye or something, they are the best and most uniform way to get a team to look the same. (and they can all be used twice and don't stick together or fold up or anything) and the more you buy the cheaper they get. and they're almost foolproof.

(i've only used "noche" and "gypsy" but some of the brighter colors could be fun to match gym colors)

Customize | eye shadow, coloronpro, instant makeup | colorOn Professional

Lol thanks. I think I'm actually the person that introduced everyone else to coloronpro. We have been using them for a few years

hahah, welp then you're probably the one who convinced me to buy them in the first place. :p

Possibly idk! We have a corporate account with them but I'm always looking for the next thing. Some of the little ones eyes are too small for the coloronpro's.
I tried a sample from Mamarazzi 's make up sticker people and I loved the look of it but one set cost more than 1 set of 10 of the coloronpro rub ons. If I hadn't been worried about the re-usage I would've gotten those.

I need idiot proof make up lol!!

GreenStorm CoachKelly cupieqt

We use Xtreme Eyes (they can be found on facebook.) Yes, the stickers are reuseable, but we've noticed a huge difference in the quality this year, since we're not allowed to use rhinestones on them. It's made them thin, stretchy and more apt to fold over, unless you're super careful. I still prefer stickers over having to spend 20 minutes on blending shimmer just right. The stickers last all day, under lights, sweaty, oily and funky. You still have to peel them off with some muscle at the end of the day. And they go on the brow bone, not the lid. As far as I know, they don't hurt when you take them off.
hey i cant find the xtreme eyes page :( can you help? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back