All-Star Cheer Memes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my cat thinks he's a dog...and my last dog thought he was a cat. Very confused household.

My cat thinks he is a dog. I have never seen a cat follow someone around like mine does. Then when he meows sometimes it almost sounds like he is trying his hardest to bark. He is a very strange cat.

since this is about cats now...

my cat Arabella took the dog bed......
333196_2409327950898_1182193897_32970630_38894675_o.jpg

so my dog took her bed.

329810_2409329070926_1882006036_o.jpg

<3

gunna have to agree with allstarLoVEcheer on that one. I just don't understand you cat people :p

It all depends on the kitty. We have been blessed with two incredible cats that are more like dogs in terms of their loving nature and desire to be with us all the time. Charlie would follow my husband from room to room and just want to be near. He was a wonderful cat who lived to be 14. Marmie is our big bruiser of an orange tabby and is one of the biggest love sponges I have ever seen. And then there is our dog, not the brightest bulb in the bunch, but so sweet.

My cat has this pink towel she likes to open up and lay out behind my door as a welcome mat when I leave my apartment...I've moved it (laid out), scrunched it up behind my door, everything, but she always lays it back out for me when I'm gone and sits on it until I get home at night.

Back