All-Star Cheer Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can I get a PM also? one, because I'm nosey and I wasn't here when the drama went on and two,We have family in Chicago and are seriously considering moving back, after retirement and I would like to know what I'm getting myself and cp in.

There's heaps of threads on it atm. Once you read through them the drama is pretty self-explanatory! There is one in the newbies section that just got locked and another two in here I think. Although I'm sure Just-a-Mom will PM you as well!

There's heaps of threads on it atm. Once you read through them the drama is pretty self-explanatory! There is one in the newbies section that just got locked and another two in here I think. Although I'm sure Just-a-Mom will PM you as well!

I PMed her. The threads got deleted. GONE. Forever. :( so no one can ever read them again. :( :(

6021852c-ecfc-5ba4.jpg

See what I mean? Sad little pyramid of frown-y faces

More drama than you can possibly imagine, which is why we exited a few years back and went to All Star. Best decision ever, though we witnessed our fair share of drama there, too, until we found the right gym. But seriously, it was still nothing like Rec. :::Shudders:::

glad you found the right home! Unfortunately there is drama everywhere, the best thing is to stay away from it. When I am at the gym for practices I stay away from the 'drama starters', I am sometime within earshot (which she is very loud so it's hard not to be) and if it gets too bad I just leave the room for a while. I don't want to be lumped with them, it is possible! Best of luck! :rolleyes:

No no no PLEASE no cheer mom show. I'm okay with the fact that Allstar cheer has its own little world, & i don't think the program that makes a 'cheer mom' show would portray it in the way we want it, but rather it be drama :oops:

This was posted on my CPs gyms facebook. I am sure our gym owner is so not interested.

NOW CASTING FOR A CHEER REALITY SHOW...

MUST BE FROM AN ALL STAR GYM!!! ( NO HIGH SCHOOLS)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR "ABBY LEE MILLER" OF CHEER!!!
PREFERABLY FROM THE SOUTH...
THE CRAZIER THE BETTER...
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA......
(We are NOT looking for nice and sweet)
THINK INTENSE....

ANNOUNCING A NEW SERIES FORM THE PRODUCERS OF AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!
IT WILL REVEAL THE WILD JOURNEY OF ALL STAR CHEERLEADERS, THEIR PASSIONATE COACHES (AND MOMS) AS THEY STRIVE TO TAKE THEIR TEAMS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

THE INTENSE COMPETITION AND RIVALRIES BETWEEN GYMS AND PARENTS (IN THE SAME GYM)

AWESOME PUBLICITY FOR YOUR GYM NOT TO MENTION THE COMPENSATION..

Casting A competitive cheer coach and/or gym owner. MUST be INTENSE, CRAZY, DRAMATIC!!!!!! Do you do everything you can to make sure your KIDS reach their full cheering potential? Do you sacrifice to make sure your cheerleaders gets the best? Do whatever it takes to make sure your cheerleader’s dream becomes a reality? and most importantly YOUR GYM WINS!!!!

If so, we may want you! To submit you and your coach shoot an email to:

[email protected]

Include a quick bio with your name, occupation, city where you coach ect. Brag about you gym and their cheer leading skills. What makes them the best and what makes you the craziest... Include a few photos of your gym and awards and credits from the past season..
Please leave a phone number and best time to reach you so our producers cab contact you.
MUST have access to Skype!!

How many times did they say 'intense' 'drama' or 'crazy'?:confused:
This show is just a heaping pile of no good.

Back