All-Star Cheer Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everybody! :eek: I was just on tumblr and a girl from AZ Power just said their gym were 'finalists' for the cheer moms show....

Thats all I know though.

Everybody! :eek: I was just on tumblr and a girl from AZ Power just said their gym were 'finalists' for the cheer moms show....

Thats all I know though.
considering half the stuff on tumblr isnt accurate im praying this isnt true, why cant this cheer show be a total scam and run into a hole and hide..

Just got a response from Lance on my earlier post:

Hi Bill..
Not any one gym...several of them across the country. Mostly focusing on interesting mother-daughter relationships and referrals from families and coaches...

Reminder the Cheer Channel is always here for you in terms of announcements, stories, info.

We have a "Parent" section that always needs content, photos, etc.

Best

Lance

The same AZ Power girl who I said posted the pic of her coach saying the gym was finalists now posted that her and her mom have an interview with one of the casting directors.

ACEDAD said:
Mostly focusing on interesting mother-daughter relationships and referrals from families and coaches...

Does this mean that coaches and other parents at these gyms said "Oh yea- focus on Linda and her kid.. they're nuts"?

Just got a response from Lance on my earlier post:

Hi Bill..
Not any one gym...several of them across the country. Mostly focusing on interesting mother-daughter relationships and referrals from families and coaches...

Reminder the Cheer Channel is always here for you in terms of announcements, stories, info.

We have a "Parent" section that always needs content, photos, etc.

Best

Lance

i like how he said interesting as it is indeed interesting how they have begun word things from it being crazy and outrageous new house wives for cheerleading to interesting mother daughter dynamics.. interesting indeed

Calm down everyone, they are not trying to make it look like dance moms. They want to show the true meaning of the sport, the time we put into cheerleading, and the results. They are not trying to make us look ridiculous and stupid.

Calm down everyone, they are not trying to make it look like dance moms. They want to show the true meaning of the sport, the time we put into cheerleading, and the results. They are not trying to make us look ridiculous and stupid.
Then why focus on mother daughter relationships? Or call it Cheer MOMS?

Back