All-Star Cheer Music - Album Artwork

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dude you're AWESOME! It must feel great to know that most likely everyone in cheerleading will use your albums covers. I've been sitting here totally re-orgainzing my entire cheer catalog of music.

Can you make album art for FCA Gems, Step One, East Celebrity Elite, and Midwest Cheer Elite? And the now defunct gyms East Elite, ICC, and Cheer Dynamix (OK)?

If only I could figure out how to make these because I have way too many mixes from too many gyms to really request them all, lol. Could you maybe make one for East Celebrity Elite, HotCheer, ICE, Pittsburgh Superstars, and South Jersey Storm though? Those albums of mine are looking kind of sad. Is there like a certain dimension you use to make album artwork though so it's the right size?

I'll keep taking requests until I'm either tired of them or they're just too difficult to create. :) but iTunes basically takes any .jpg or .png picture as Album Artwork but it's preferred that it's a square so it properly displays it on Cover Flow, Library, etc.

BUT YES. THANKS EVERYONE! SHARE THEM! CREDIT ME. :)

tumblr_mchcc5toFq1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mchcc9Griu1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mchccc091a1qzfw3z.png

tumblr_mchccjxqaF1qzfw3z.png

can you make one for flip factory? Im not sure if theyre still around but its the only one of my album arts that isn't pretty like yours

2edbaz9.jpg

here is the one im using now if you want their logo

Okay, now you will need to make one for Everyone!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! and Charlotte Allstars Logo has changed in the last few months though.......:fro: I love all of this though! you have really been workin on all of this! Kudos to you!!!!

Back