Music Cheer Music Software!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 24, 2013
What is the software that cheer music producer use? (Ex: cheer music pro, dj riz) to make the music with voice overs, sound effects, etc.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Hey sisdog. I create my mixes in Sony Acid, my VO's are made in Pro Tools and I use countless daws (digital audio workstations) and stand alone VSTi's to make my sfx's. If you are just starting off I suggest you start with acid, if you start with some freeware you'll just grow out of it and have to learn a daw all over again. Let YouTube be your best friend, dedicate some time and you'll be making mixes in no time. Good luck! Oh, btw I'll be giving away a couple packs of sfx's, that I made, here in a couple weeks. I'll be sure to pm you when I do.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hey sisdog. I create my mixes in Sony Acid, my VO's are made in Pro Tools and I use countless daws (digital audio workstations) and stand alone VSTi's to make my sfx's. If you are just starting off I suggest you start with acid, if you start with some freeware you'll just grow out of it and have to learn a daw all over again. Let YouTube be your best friend, dedicate some time and you'll be making mixes in no time. Good luck! Oh, btw I'll be giving away a couple packs of sfx's, that I made, here in a couple weeks. I'll be sure to pm you when I do.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Thanks you so much!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back