All-Star Cheer Night Out - Champions Leauge

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The music actually didn't bother me at all. I hardly noticed it.
I died when they were talking about "THE FIXER" all dramatic. Actually our whole theater laughed. We also all went "awww" every time they started to talk about rays and then went to the next team.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I died when they were talking about "THE FIXER" all dramatic. Actually our whole theater laughed. We also all went "awww" every time they started to talk about rays and then went to the next team.

They know good and well they could have shown the girl on Steel's kick double...the same way they showed Peach tumbling....

They hinted at the pass but then kept it moving.

(But again...maybe they did show the pass, and I missed it...because I did spend a lot of time on my phone)

Last edited:
They know good and well they could have shown that girls kick double...the same way they showed Peach tumbling....

They hinted at the pass but then kept it moving.

(But again...maybe they did show the pass, and I missed it...because I did spend a lot of time on my phone)
They showed another pass of hers but not that amazing kick double. I forgot for a sec that they wouldn't show the whole thing and I whispered to my mom "I have to point this girl out to you you're gonna be amazed" and then I was like "that's her but her other pass is cooler..."
Not that it mattered. My mom spent the whole time alternating between "oh my god I can't watch they're gonna die" and "they're all actors none of it is real there's no way" :D

I think they did a great job of portraying All-Star Cheerleading. I really wish that they would direct market a DVD. I'd buy one and make my friends watch it so they could see what I spend all my vacation time and money on. I agree with everyone wanting to see more behind the scenes, but we'd all still be there if they had. I guess it's a tough call for them. Would we have gone had the routines been leaked and we knew upfront that it would be only edits of the routines with more Backstory? I would have but who knows. Since it seems to be a fairly consistent comment here maybe we would.

Hahah I thought the fixer part was too funny. Like yes, when you have a choreographer come they come back and fix stuff for you over the season. Do people really call that "the fixer" ?

Next year they should record it as a movie (or a mini series) and make it available on itunes for like 8 bucks or something. It's much more convenient for me to watch it on my own time and easier for people who don't live near one of the designated theaters.

I think they did a great job of portraying All-Star Cheerleading. I really wish that they would direct market a DVD. I'd buy one and make my friends watch it so they could see what I spend all my vacation time and money on. I agree with everyone wanting to see more behind the scenes, but we'd all still be there if they had. I guess it's a tough call for them. Would we have gone had the routines been leaked and we knew upfront that it would be only edits of the routines with more Backstory? I would have but who knows. Since it seems to be a fairly consistent comment here maybe we would.

Would love a DVD and have extras with more backgrounds on the team and whatnot. That would be awesome.

Would love a DVD and have extras with more backgrounds on the team and whatnot. That would be awesome.
That actually is the perfect compromise. I think, however, that they fear people won't go to the theatre if they know a DVD will follow. Since we keep hearing it's a work In progress maybe they may go that way next year and see what is more profitable.

That actually is the perfect compromise. I think, however, that they fear people won't go to the theatre if they know a DVD will follow. Since we keep hearing it's a work In progress maybe they may go that way next year and see what is more profitable.

Fingers crossed. Or maybe they'll surprise us with one this year after they've already gotten the theater profits.

I did not see the movie but from what i've seen on social media, I'm happy that the people who didn't know what this sport was about, who saw it, were impressed. I'm happy that it made the athletes feel special and kids really seemed to love it. I could do without the extreme reactions some of these kids and even up to and over 18yrolds had like flailing, crying, screaming, and some even continuing to react at this point in the night. I don't like that some are even more obsessed with these athletes now then they were before but I understand these are mostly kids and that was going to happen. I like that it made the coaches involved(and maybe other coaches as well) feel like all their hard work was finally showed and that no matter what other people thought of it, they feel rewarded. I haven't coached in a few years but I kind of feel like maybe, just maybe, someone out there changed how they looked at our sport by seeing that it's not pom pons and stamping and clapping.

@BlueCat What percentage of your music had to be changed for you to be featured? I understand copyright issues, but I was not sure to what degree and to whom the infringement would be towards...the music producer or the original artists?

definitely the original artists. the riaa would be all over nfinity if they didnt get the proper licenses. im not sure if the producer of the mix could have any say/pull.

ASCAP's Articles and Advice FAQ: How To Acquire Music For Films

even people running for president have been sued, because music was used at their campaign speeches without acquiring the proper licenses. when you walk into a major chain like 7-11 or quiznos and you hear musak... that is paid for.

Back