All-Star Cheer Perfection 12/19/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it was said that Youth silver, the team to be on, is a level 2 team, but every now and then they show a full or standing tuck.................the whole thing is messed up!!

It blows me away that with the amount of "high level" kids that she has on this team that they are not better than they are. Am I the only one who finds that whole idea fascinating?

Also.....the reason this show isn't about a high level team at a gym/program that some of us might actually know is because nobody at those gyms/programs would agree to a show like this in a million years!!! Hence why we get Cheer Perfection Youth Silver.

It really met my expectations. No surprises, pleasant or unpleasant. I just cannot believe that it was actually picked up for the season.

And yet, we all watched it. (And probably will watch it next week *insert blushy eyerolly thing here*)

It blows me away that with the amount of "high level" kids that she has on this team that they are not better than they are. Am I the only one who finds that whole idea fascinating?

Also.....the reason this show isn't about a high level team at a gym/program that some of us might actually know is because nobody at those gyms/programs would agree to a show like this in a million years!!! Hence why we get Cheer Perfection Youth Silver.

I've actually seen this before in other sports - the higher-level kids sometimes tend to play down to the level of their competition. Wouldn't shock me, especially in cheer where 5 higher-level kids can't necessarily save a team of 20.

This show and these moms honestly scare me, but going back a couple weeks ago, how much of this is 'created' for an effect like other ones we have discussed? So should I be scared or entertained? Hmmmm.

Back