Valley cheer 84.38
Louisiana rebel 83.20
All alerican 82.58
Storm 82.02
Falcon 81.84
Pinnacle 81.76
Twister rage 81.76

(got these from facebook)

Omg!!! What a day!!!!!! I'm so proud of Co Red!!!!! And twist n shout large limited holy cow!!! What an honor to b scored just under them!!!!!!

2moros a new day!!!! Good luck to everyone!!!!!

Sounds like a great day! Wish we were there! This next week is going to go by so slow.....can't wait for Buc-E's and Cheer America!

Today was surreal! T&S Large Limited is in 1st for the paid bid and they had deductions (my kid, lol) She busted her triple toe back because one of the boys hit her hand during the third toe touch. We also had a bobble in the pyramid. Definitely room for improvement but her 1st ever competition with sr. coed was absolutely amazing!!! I am so proud of this team!!

Texas Lonestar Co-Red was flawless!! So entertaining and such perfection! I thoroughly enjoyed watching them!! Definitely deserving of a paid bid as well!!

Prodigy was so impressive! So much cleaner than I remember in years past. They are not too far away from earning a paid bid themselves!!

Twist & Shout small limited coed out of Tulsa scored VERY WELL considering they dropped 2 stunts!! They would also be in the hunt for paid bid if they were to hit everything!! I have watched this team go from average to amazing almost overnight!! So so so proud of those kids!!

Woodlands Elite Colonels were AMAZING and definitely deserving of 1st place in the Junior 5 division! Those kids are freaking amazing tumblers!! And their stunting is pretty amazing as well! :)

Twist & Shout Jr. 5 had several several issues today. Half of our team has literally tested positive for the flu all within the past 5 days. So it was no surprise to me that they were busting tumbling and struggling with stunts. But I'm glad they are getting their sicknesses out of the way now so they'll be healthy for NCA. We'll have to have the performance of a life time to have any change against Rays Green. :)

I also have to give a shout out to two other teams -- Texas Lonestar Youth 4 -- AMAZING!! Ya'll need to watch this team!! Their tumbling is so effortless and their pyramid is the freaking deal!!! They performed their little butts off today!! :)

And Twist & Shout Youth 4. Not quite as strong all around as Texas Lonestar, but they competed low to high lib to overstretch tick tocks AND two groups did full ups!! I think that's pretty impressive for a youth 4 team. AND this team is made up of mostly 9 and 10 year olds. We only have a handful of 11 year olds on the team. I see so much potential in this group of young ladies!! :)

I can't wait to go back tomorrow and see all the great cheerleading again!! Good luck to all teams!! Hit your skills and walk away happy no matter what!!

Mclovin!!!! EM did soooooo good today!!!! Hope she is feeling a whole lot better!!!! See you 2moro!!!!

Texas mini 3 is another team to watch for:))) love them:)

prodigy midnight was fun to watch!!! Lots of energy!!!

Off of Cheer Power Website. Looks like only 3 all-girl teams so does that mean top two teams get bids or will it be top all-girl and top coed?

2 – FULL PAID BIDS*
  • Highest Scoring Senior Coed Level 5 Team
  • Highest Scoring Senior All-Girl Level 5 Team
* In the event that a qualifying team has previously earned a World Bid from another event producer, American Cheer Power will move the PAID Bid to the next highest scoring team. If there are less than 5 teams in either the Sr. Coed or Sr. All-Girl Divisions, American Cheer Power will award the 2 PAID Bids to the two-overall Highest Scoring Senior Level 5 Team(s).

It's top 2 highest scores for paid then next 3 at large :)
all girl had to have it least 5 and they only had 3. So top two highest scores:))))

Wow! Sounds like a great day!!! So proud of Midnight! Thats our old gym so I'm so excited for Triston, Renee & the team! Also, excited for Texas co-ed Red - good job you guys!! Tomorrow should be very exciting! We are looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend at Cheer America!! Keep us updated y'all! Good Luck to everyone tomorrow!!

What an AMAZING day. So many great teams. Congrates to all our friends at Texas on Co-Red. Ya'll looked amazing and rocked it. Kayla YOU looked Beautiful in the air today. Midnight your team was insanely fun to watch . A Paid bid is in your reach too and so deserving. T&S you came along way to compete in Houston and it was worth it..WOW. My Colonels J5..... Even though not going for a bid but having a score of 92.22 the second highest score in level 5 competing with so many incredible teams going for bids is amazing. Our Goal is NCA and past 2 weekends shows this team has what it takes to make it all the way. We are just so tickled at how well we placed even if for only a day. We wish everyone luck tomorrow. It is a new day that counts 75% so everyone hit your routines. I wish everyone could get a paid bid but only 2 can and it is still really anyones bid so all of you do your best and bring all you got because all of you deserve it. Once again, it was an AMAZING day for all of us. Great job everyone!

Is anyone else watching the live feed today? I had great feed up until the last 15 minutes.....now I can't get anything. Is anyone else having this problem?

Back