All-Star Cheer Power Mini Nationals Houston Texas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are soooo happy for BIG RED!!! Soooo happy for twist n shout obsession!!! They are beast and thier difficulty rocked that score sheet!!!!
Kayla is so excited tp go to WORLDS again!!
I cried like a baby!!!!

Congrats to all the teams at the comp today!! It was an amazing competition with tons of talent on that mat!

Colonels are probably my favorite team this season!! (besides Cheetahs, of course
wink.png
)

We are soooo happy for BIG RED!!! Soooo happy for twist n shout obsession!!! They are beast and thier difficulty rocked that score sheet!!!!
Kayla is so excited tp go to WORLDS again!!
I cried like a baby!!!!

Congrats to all the teams at the comp today!! It was an amazing competition with tons of talent on that mat!

Congrats to ya'll!! They were amazing!!! Will ya'll be at Cheer America next weekend?

OMG so much amazing talent this weekend & i got the honor of being a spotter...felt soo amazing to be on the floor with all that talent...& to that girl that Tripped me on Twist and Shout Junior 5...SMH!

I'm not going to call anyone out, but IMHO, I don't believe that teams can have all of their full ups go the first day and hit, but the second day have 5 straight ups out of 7 stunts to make sure they keep their placement and get a Full-paid bid to Worlds. That isn't fair too all the teams who did their stunts FULL-OUT and made a mistake. It's like cheating difficulty.

I'm not going to call anyone out, but IMHO, I don't believe that teams can have all of their full ups go the first day and hit, but the second day have 5 straight ups out of 7 stunts to make sure they keep their placement and get a Full-paid bid to Worlds. That isn't fair too all the teams who did their stunts FULL-OUT and made a mistake. It's like cheating difficulty.
This team did do spectacular both days though, but facts are facts.

Co-red did the same exact routine today as Saturday. So your facts are wrong. Go look at our YouTube video from day 1 you will see exact same routine.

Back