All-Star Cheer Power Mini Nationals Houston Texas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Texas may not have had the most difficulty in their stunts but at least they kept them all in the air and had the cleanest 2 day performances of any team there. Every other team was either dropping stunts or busting tumbling like crazy! I am proud for our 2 senior teams to have scored so well but even they had numerous mistakes. Texas was by far the most deserving team there to get a paid bid. Its not all about difficulty. They played it safe and it paid off for them! Congrats texas co-red! :)

Texas may not have had the most difficulty in their stunts but at least they kept them all in the air and had the cleanest 2 day performances of any team there. Every other team was either dropping stunts or busting tumbling like crazy! I am proud for our 2 senior teams to have scored so well but even they had numerous mistakes. Texas was by far the most deserving team there to get a paid bid. Its not all about difficulty. They played it safe and it paid off for them! Congrats texas co-red! :)

I totally agree. Texas Co- Red was amazing both days and deserved the bid as well as T&S. I am so sorry for what 2 girls made of all this on behalf of my account. One girl while at my house wrote something she didn't mean and came out wrong but was taken that way and I would have too. Then in return when my daughter saw it she said something about. The other girl while on my account trying to get a video of a stunt save my daughter wanted to share because her computer was not uploading , she responded back with what she said under my account because she was trying to put the video on under mine but meant to write it under hers. It is the God honest truth. Me nor my daughter actually wrote what was said. The other girl said sorry and did not not mean it. Both girls feel bad have been reprimanded and it WILL NOT ever happen again. Texascheermom, My daughter will personally say sorry to you. Even though not the aurthor I still hold her partially accountable and owes you that. Ihope you know I would never think such a thing. Congratulations to everyone and I am really happy Texas and T&S got bids.

We Love Texas Co-ED RED!!!! Great job Kayla & the whole team! Ya'll were amazing!! And glad we dont have to worry about you for bid this weekend at Cheer America...lol!!!
biggrin.png
See you this weekend!!!

Back