All-Star Cheer Pros 2012...long Beach Ca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Warming up under bleachers sounds horribly unsafe. Like I'm picturing something really awful here. I know I have to be wrong about the image in my head.

I think they are saying warm ups is under the bleachers....last time I was there the coaches at our old gym would take teams under the bleachers to warm up....but the actual warm ups were behind the stage kind of crammed into the end of the floor...I am not sure how it will be because I have not been there for 2 years....cant wait though...it will be a fun comp...will you be there KING-EVOLUTION?
oh wow that doesnt sound good!

I would love to! ima bring it up to my group of people to see if they would want to all go lol it would be a fun entertaining comp!

This is turning out to be a good little comp....I heard Cali Elite might be coming....so that makes Cheerforce, American Cheer, Cali Smoed, Cali IO5, Lady Aces, Elite......etc.....gonna be a fun day to watch...:)
All of Cali Vegas and little ol' youth Glitter from San Marcos. If you are including all levels. :). So glad that they aren't cramming school and allstars all into one day like they used to.

All of Cali Vegas and little ol' youth Glitter from San Marcos. If you are including all levels. :). So glad that they aren't cramming school and allstars all into one day like they used to.
Sry...didn't mean to exclude anyone... We kinda got this one as a surprise... So excited to see everyone!!!!

Back