Cheer Quotes(?)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 20, 2012
Does Anyone have any like "inspirational" cheerleading quotes?

I was asked to make an inspirational poster, because I'm good with Graphic Design, but am not good with quotes.

Thanks for anything you can give me

Nick.

I trade sweat for strength. I trade doubt for belief. I trade cheer for nothing.

A good athlete trains until they get it right. An ELITE athlete trains until they never get it wrong.

Titles are won at practice -- Competitions are where you pick up your trophies.

My heart beats in 8 counts.

I trade sweat for strength. I trade doubt for belief. I trade cheer for nothing.

A good athlete trains until they get it right. An ELITE athlete trains until they never get it wrong.

Titles are won at practice -- Competitions are where you pick up your trophies.

My heart beats in 8 counts.

You, my friend, are an angel.
I love you.
Nick.

We've got the strive for it, we live and die for it.
Athletes lift weights, cheerleaders lift athletes.
Any guy can get a girl. Only the Elite can lift her feet.
And then there's that one that's always on shirts that says something like 'give me 2 minutes and 30 seconds and I'll show you' and whatnot

"It's not about coaching cheerleaders anymore. Now it's about coaching champions"

Breathe. Almost time. We're next. FOCUS. You can do it. Music's on. ENERGY. Breathe. Just like practice. Hit hit hit pull. Go for it. Toes pointed. Breathe. Sell it. Hit your stunts. PERFORM. Be sharp. Pull tight. Work together. Breathe. SMILE. This is it. SHOWTIME. Aplause, Aplause, Aplause...

"The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle."

"If someone tells you you can't, sweetie make that your reason for living!"

"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice it until you can never get it wrong"

"A coach is someone who always makes you do what you don't want to do, so you can be who you've always wanted to be"

just some of my favorites...

"For a strong body you need a strong mind first. Your mind will quit before your body will."
-saw this at the gym (not cheer gym, regular gym hahh) and really liked it, I think it is a great one for cheer

Sacrifice,,, If you want something you've never had , be prepared to give more than you ever have. That's from my daughters former gym, always loved that one !

Finally, able to put it up here, so here it is.
1zx4l0m.png

Back