Cheer Related Christmas Gifts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 27, 2012
Hey everyone!

So my team is having a christmas party soon, and I wanted to think up a good cheer related gift. I was considering making cheer bows for everyone and baked goods, but another girl on the team brought in bows so I want to be original :)

So I was thinking of making each of my teammates a " spirit stick " and baked goods lol, with some sort of personal/ inspirational message on it. For one girl, for example, I was going to write " get velcro laces" or "tie your shoes little lady!" because she's constantly tripping over her untied shoes. We also have another girl on our team who has a habit of squealing when she flies, so I was going to put the word " Eek!" on hers. random stuff like that.

Then I was going to ask my bf to bake things with me because if I bake anything alone, it will likely poison them :p.

Does anyone have any other ideas ( aside from bows ) as to what I can give as gifts?

Hey everyone!

So my team is having a christmas party soon, and I wanted to think up a good cheer related gift. I was considering making cheer bows for everyone and baked goods, but another girl on the team brought in bows so I want to be original :)

So I was thinking of making each of my teammates a " spirit stick " and baked goods lol, with some sort of personal/ inspirational message on it. For one girl, for example, I was going to write " get velcro laces" or "tie your shoes little lady!" because she's constantly tripping over her untied shoes. We also have another girl on our team who has a habit of squealing when she flies, so I was going to put the word " Eek!" on hers. random stuff like that.

Then I was going to ask my bf to bake things with me because if I bake anything alone, it will likely poison them :p.

Does anyone have any other ideas ( aside from bows ) as to what I can give as gifts?
How about the cute new cheer bow key chains?? super cute, I have a friend who makes them... no hot glue all hand stitched!

Maybe a calendar with photos of the team from practice or competition? You could put in everyone's birthdays to make it even more personal. If you have a UPS Store near you, they make em! Hope that helps! :)

Back