- get arabian through to full or double
Others:
- condition more
-eat healthy/ lose weight
- contribute more to my team
- better jumps
- stretch more and get my needle back
- be tan
- get at least top 5 at worlds and NCA (hopefully top 3)
...I have more but I can't remember them so I'll probably be back :)

Finally start running (i´m so lazy, i can´t believe)

Fix all my health problems

Have a great season with my team

Do well at our first regional competition

Help my daughter to finally be a better tumbler, she wants it so bad, but since we are practising only once in a month on spring floor, she´s really struggeling to do anything
on a dead math and because of that she is not progressing as fast as she would like to.
Over here you don´t have many possibilitys for tumbling privates or classes, i try to find one in 2013 for her :)

Under 11 minutes. 11 minutes. I WISH THAT WAS EVEN IN THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY FOR ME

Haha I never thought I'd be able to do it! Just set goals for yourself by knocking off 15 or 30 seconds at a time. And always run with someone who is better than you and try to keep up with them, that's what I do! And we looked up somewhere by campus to run to, instead of doing laps because it's easier and you don't get bored. And in the winter it's hard to force myself to run, so I just run until it's warm haha.

1. Get my full so I can compete it for my R5 and high school teams. (slightly unrealistic but I'm praying I can get it within the next month)
2. Make my 4 jumps to back for my R5 team solid.
3. Not freak out too much once my senior season is over and I'm done with cheering.
4. Inspire as many little kids at my gym that I can to work hard.
5. Lose about 10 lbs of fat and replace it with 10lbs of muscle
6. Win the Maine State Championship for high school.

Honestly, I just want to make the most of my bestfriend's super senior year. She chose to go to community college in town this year so we could have one more year together, and I have no clue what I'll do next year (and the year after if I super senior for that matter) without her.
I've also got a goal with my teams to get summit bids.even if we don't win, we'd love to have the experience since we are not level five.
Oh,and to keep a good attitude despite through the issues one of my teams is constantly having..

1)be able to finally be a level 5 flyer(I fly level 4 right now)
2)win Return to Atlantis. It might not be a big national but every single year I have gone I have lost..(still bitter about last year in particular) this year were coming for redemption and that backpack will finally be mine!

For me:
Support my daughter and help her be the best she can be

For her:
She wants her running full by feb. (definitely not going to happen) I say maybe August?

She wants to be on level 4 like some of her favorite kids at the gym (probably wont happen since she is only 7 right now and just because she is a ok tumbler she sucks at jumps and dancing lol
(I promise I'm not mean and I don't tell her this stuff... I just agree and tell her she can do it :0)

Standing tuck (she will probably have it in the next few weeks) she has been throwing it and landing on her feet by herself but they just say she is opening up to soon

Her last one is to win NCA
- actually she honestly deeply and truly believes they will win NCA!
I just don't want to set her up for failure and I don't know if this is something they coached into their heads or if Jaylen arrived at this conclusion on her own but she will be inconsolable if this doesn't happen!

I hope all my fellow fierceboarders dreams come true!!!!

What i want most is to get over my mental block, ive been trying to get a BWO and a freaking cartwheel since football season 8th grade...i started getting my BWO but got scared and lost it. It's my biggest weakness and my biggest insecurity

to get my bow and arrow as well as needle! I'm so close right now to a needle!:)

not be so dang lazy, and work on cheer things

get abs!

make $1000 selling bows(;

Hit 1000 followers on my cheer tumblr (fierce-os)

hang up my almost 100 bows in my room!

1) Place top 5 at Nca again
2) Get my needle over extended
3) Place top 3 at Cheersport
4) Meet Kiara knowlin
5) Trade at Nca
6) Go to camp woodward

Back