All-Star Cheer Resolutions 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2013 is getting near! me, personally, have a lot of cheer resolutions for 2013. ok i'll start!
1. saving a lot of money so i can go to nca 2013 and worlds 2013!
2. meet Gabi Butler, Kiara Nowlin, Maddie Gardner, Kelsey Rule, Kelcie Burch, and many Cheerlebrity in person as many as i can. i'll totally take picture of them with me and have them sign my special White T-Shirt that i prepare only for their sign :)
3. meet Kristen and Victor Rosario, Elaine Pascale, Joelle Antico, Courtney Smith-Pope, Brandon Arbogast, Brad Habermel, Jeff McQueen, and Tannaz Emamjomeh. It will be great honour to meet these people in person.
well, i hope i can make it! :D how about you guys? love to hear your cheer resolutions for 2013 :)
kiara is the nicest person iv ever met,she is so down to earth!! watching her tumble in person is amazing

Enjoy every second of my daughters last season of Allstar.

I'm telling you, cherish it while you can... because I don't know what's worse, dealing with how depressed she will be when she's done, or realizing how depressed YOU are when she's done lol my mom was never the "cheer parent" she kept to herself, supported me with love from the background, was never seen in the gym unless the world was ending or I was injured. but she admitted to me the other night that she misses allstars alot. secretly, I think she might miss it more than I do.

-Be back at the gym every day like I used to be
-Get into some partner stunting classes
-Get my full on the dead mat
-Get my jumps to tuck back...:oops:
-have some kickass jumps again
I suppose I have to wait for my back to heal before I do any of this though....:confused:

1) maintain patience and positivity
2) adjust my schedule however necessary to ensure CPs get every second of floor time possible between now and evaluations.
3) be my kids biggest cheerleader ever
4) return to my "cheer happy place" where I actually enjoy the competitions as much as I enjoy just being with my kids.

It's number 1 that will be difficult.
you are very good mother :) your kids are so blessed and lucky to have mother like you :)

I hope to enjoy my last year of Allstar Cheerleading and give it all I got! I want to be working hard in the gym as much as I can and hopefully make the college team. My main goal is to let myself enjoy the rest of the season and not stress too much. It's supposed to be fun and sometimes I take the fun out of it and worry about everything!

you are very good mother :) your kids are so blessed and lucky to have mother like you :)
haha! He wasn't saying that when I heard him (two floors away mind you, I'm upstairs in the office writing this god-forsaken dissertation (#notaeuphemism) and he was in the basement on his PS3) playing Call of Duty with his online friends....I simply texted him..."if you're not doing anything but playing anyway....you better be in the chair."

We bought him this:
Versaflex

as a "gaming chair" about a year ago. The deal is he can play his PS3 as much as he wants....but he's IN the chair to do it....and has to lift a set with his 50lb free weights anytime he dies :)

His reply text was...."I'm already IN the chair, mom!"

>giggles< I'm such a nag.....but HE made the goal to have good jumps, I'm just nagging him toward what he said HE wanted. And those jumps are getting better! And he's now hitting toss to hands with a senior flyer....and he doesn't mind that he's ripped either (I must remove all sleeves from his shirts to show off the guns) #eyeroll.

1. Enjoy what hopefully isn't my last year of allstar cheer (super senior?!) & finalize my plans for 2013
2. Work on more specialty to full passes
3. Work on my double (just started!)
4. Standing full
5. Bid to the summit with my level 4 team
6. Bid to worlds with my level 5 team
7. Work hard, stay healthy, & make my family & coaches proud

1. Enjoy what hopefully isn't my last year of allstar cheer (super senior?!) & finalize my plans for 2013
2. Work on more specialty to full passes
3. Work on my double (just started!)
4. Standing full
5. Bid to the summit with my level 4 team
6. Bid to worlds with my level 5 team
7. Work hard, stay healthy, & make my family & coaches proud
And visit me and Sarah in Arizona ;)

- stretch every day (aka to not have the highest splitz on my team like I currently do)
- sack up and connect my whip to my double
- have a running pass with 4 salto elements

Back