Cheer Routine Competition Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What's your preference for allstar cheer competition music?

• mix your own

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • professionally mixed

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters
Jul 14, 2015
We are trying to decide if we should mix our own cheer music or leave it to the professionals.... Thoughts?!

We are trying to decide if we should mix our own cheer music or leave it to the professionals.... Thoughts?!
Definitely have a professional do it! When it comes competition time and your kids go on the floor and the music starts you want it to sound really good, music really can change how your kids look. If they're amazing and they have bad music, they could look bad just because of that. We use a guy named Jordan from Kick Full Music and he's really good! I think you can find him on facebook or this is his website. Kick Full Music . We love our music every year and he is great to work with!

Definitely have a professional do it! When it comes competition time and your kids go on the floor and the music starts you want it to sound really good, music really can change how your kids look. If they're amazing and they have bad music, they could look bad just because of that. We use a guy named Jordan from Kick Full Music and he's really good! I think you can find him on facebook or this is his website. Kick Full Music . We love our music every year and he is great to work with!
he also has samples on his website and prices and he's one of the cheapest we've ever used but one of the best, too! Good luck :)

Thank you so much! I will definitely check him out!

I mix my own music and then send it to CheerVO to get voiceovers and sound effects added. This has worked well for me so far and saves some money.

I got mine done by Cheerleading Music Mixes. I love them, they are the least expensive (that I have found), and they are really good. I have ordered twice from them, once last year and again this year. They have been super nice and know CCA regulations if that is something you need. They have 10 business day wait which I think is great.

Get it done by a professional! Good music can really make routine look so much better. Good luck this season!

I use Cheersounds and I love them! They're professional, quick and they always want you to be happy! Their voice overs are really great too! I highly recommend :)

Back