Cheer Shoes For Sale!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 3, 2012
i have tons of size 7 cheer shoes! i have nike cheer shoes that have only been worn twice and look brand new, i have chasse cheer shoes who also look brand new! if interested kik me @ marissabeyer and we'll talk about pricing :)

i have tons of size 7 cheer shoes! i have nike cheer shoes that have only been worn twice and look brand new, i have chasse cheer shoes who also look brand new! if interested kik me @ marissabeyer and we'll talk about pricing :)

Hi!
My freind pointed me to this blog to see about used cheer shoes. I am staging a still life for an oil paintingwith worn/used sports shoes to depict the hard work and dedication of sports. I wanted to buy a worn looking, well loved pair of cheer shoes for the composition. Since I am trying to show the hard work and dedication I wanted ones with character, such as holes, scuffs, dirt, stains etc. rather than newish ones. Would you have any for sale by change?
I am also looking for cleats, figure skates, sneakers, gymnastics shoes, and bowling shoes to buy too if you do other sports.
Thanks!
Ashley

Hi!
My freind pointed me to this blog to see about used cheer shoes. I am staging a still life for an oil paintingwith worn/used sports shoes to depict the hard work and dedication of sports. I wanted to buy a worn looking, well loved pair of cheer shoes for the composition. Since I am trying to show the hard work and dedication I wanted ones with character, such as holes, scuffs, dirt, stains etc. rather than newish ones. Would you have any for sale by change?
I am also looking for cleats, figure skates, sneakers, gymnastics shoes, and bowling shoes to buy too if you do other sports.
Thanks!
Ashley
I have some that have dirt and scuffs etc! You can deff but them!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Hi!
That's great! Is there a way to post or email photos to me so I can have a look? I am looking for that well loved look that scream all the hours on the mat! I love that photo of the pair they have here for the link to the selling section.
I don't know if my email is visable on here since I am new but I will list it below:

[email protected]

Thanks!

Hi!
Thanks!
Ashley
Do you have a link to any of your previous artwork?

Do you have a link to any of your previous artwork?

I think I have more posting rights so I going to attempt to post a photo and mixed media media (let me know how I do!) piece I did of a rhythmic gymnast's shoes. The artist/athlete was a daughter of a neighbor of mine and we wanted to immortalize her toe shoes when she got invited to the visa championships. Those holes in her shoes were earned and make great art! Would love to immortalize a pair of cheer shoes as part of my sports piece too!
Enjoy!

zx3k.jpg

mgjf.jpg

I think I have more posting rights so I going to attempt to post a photo and mixed media media (let me know how I do!) piece I did of a rhythmic gymnast's shoes. The artist/athlete was a daughter of a neighbor of mine and we wanted to immortalize her toe shoes when she got invited to the visa championships. Those holes in her shoes were earned and make great art! Would love to immortalize a pair of cheer shoes as part of my sports piece too!
Enjoy!

zx3k.jpg

mgjf.jpg

Is your name Ann Radley? I looked up this image and It was painted by her.

Link; Commissions - Ann Radley Portraits and Fine Art

I am in the midst of selling a pair of shoes to her.. sent a paypal request to her email and it says I sent it to Jule Kurts. :confused:

So who is this person really???? This is the oddest thing I've seen in awhile. Which is really saying something around here!

Back