Cheer T.v.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 11, 2015
Hallo Everyone! It is so wonderful to have found this forum where other fellow cheer-fanatics can meet and discuss everything that is the sport of Cheer.

Let me explain what Cheer T.V. is. It is a YouTube channel where all the content and videos are geared towards what you, the fans, want to see. All comments are read and appreciated AND only help us to grow and get better as a channel. What we are trying to accomplish is a channel where everyone feels like they apart of a big cheer community. Everyone's opinion matters and is appreciated on the channel.

If you would like to know more about the channel you can find us at .........
Cheer Tv - YouTube
AND do not forget to like us on Facebook as well at..... Facebook.com/cheertv5678

Thank you so much everyone

Please do not actively encourage "Fail Videos". People are looking for anything to de-legitimize our sport and that type of media is never good publicity.
I second this. Besides, there are many fails in other sports and it doesn't 'de-legitimize' them but for cheer it does, like what the heck. Makes absolutely no sense.
So people should stop emphasizing our fails to make us look bad.

Please do not actively encourage "Fail Videos". People are looking for anything to de-legitimize our sport and that type of media is never good publicity.

Thank you so much for the input. This is actually something we have been hearing many many people say. When the NEW welcome trailer is made there will be no fail video promotion in them for sure. AND it is very clear that the people do not want these types of videos seen. Thank you again

I second this. Besides, there are many fails in other sports and it doesn't 'de-legitimize' them but for cheer it does, like what the heck. Makes absolutely no sense.
So people should stop emphasizing our fails to make us look bad.

It is very odd that there is this double standard against our sport. TONS of sports fans love to watch the funny fail videos of other sports and it does not hurt the credibility of the sport in any way, shape, or form..... BUT in Cheer I see how it does. Very sad, but it is what it is.

Don't worry... There wont be any cheer fail videos posted on the channel...

Not to mention, I don't think anyone with respect for the sport would watch a cheer fail video for laughs. The people that find them funny, find them funny in a "haha look at how stupid and unathletic those cheerleaders are, they can't even hold up an easy stunt/hold that sign up correctly". Meanwhile, they would fall out of those same stunts if they tried them, and don't realize that sometimes, when you lay signs down before a performance, they are laid down the wrong way and look upside-down when raised.

Not to mention, I don't think anyone with respect for the sport would watch a cheer fail video for laughs. The people that find them funny, find them funny in a "haha look at how stupid and unathletic those cheerleaders are, they can't even hold up an easy stunt/hold that sign up correctly". Meanwhile, they would fall out of those same stunts if they tried them, and don't realize that sometimes, when you lay signs down before a performance, they are laid down the wrong way and look upside-down when raised.
Sorry, I laugh at them sometimes, especially when cheer son is involved.

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

Well, you understand it, so I'll give you a pass. :D
[emoji106]. I wish I could still find it but one of his friends set one of his fails to music and it was hysterical. Sorry cheer son.

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

Yes I am guilty of laughing at fails. But I only laugh at practice when nobody is hurt and it's just a mess up, and we all laugh about how it was a stupid mistake.
We don't disrespect cheer credibility though.
Plus, anybody who tries to do a stunt that isn't a cheerleader, and who ironically decided to insult us, will fall on their face. When that day comes, I will laugh like I've never laughed before.

It is very odd that there is this double standard against our sport. TONS of sports fans love to watch the funny fail videos of other sports and it does not hurt the credibility of the sport in any way, shape, or form..... BUT in Cheer I see how it does. Very sad, but it is what it is.

Don't worry... There wont be any cheer fail videos posted on the channel...
YAY THANK YOU
sorry for that lol i went crazy :p:wasntme:
what i meant was "thank you for your willingness to respect the credibility of cheer."

Back