All-Star Cheer Tech Spirit Nationals Dec 4th-6th Wildwood Nj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The videos that are online are of Day 2 I
I have nothing but faith in my athletes and always have. Are you aware that I have received my bids elsewhere in previous years ? That we were the first ny gym to receive a worlds bid in 2007. The only ny team to make it to finals until CNY 2 years ago. As far as the flier she did not quit she chose her HS team and was taken off the mat. Since you are so concerned with what goes on in my gym and what we are doing please send me your name and number so I can update you weekly.

So, she quit. She left. Went to another gym. Where she's on another team. So she didn't choose her school team. Sounds like you wanted her to choose one or other and it back fired on you.

No one is buying the BS anymore. The way I see it, you have 2 choices: Either start running an honest program and have more faith in your athletes or get out of dodge.

I'm curious since someone posted that this has been happening for a few seasons now, how come other gyms owners haven't complained?
Who would they complain to? USASF?
Are other gym owners/coaches feeling this way or is it just athletes/parents?

EPs can give their bids to whomever they want.

That is a very good question. Would really like an answer for that one. I highly doubt that, with the exception of one gym, the majority of these posts are stemming from parents of cheerleaders and the cheerleaders to their parents.

Thanks for clarifying.
If that's the case, if other gyms feel that they aren't getting judge fairly maybe they should stop attending this comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This gym is located within 3 hours of most of the top gyms in New England, New York and New Jersey. Most of those gyms don't attend - and many very big gyms with Worlds teams attend a non-bid competition the same weekend as this.
I think those gym owners have spoken with their actions.

There's so much sketch going on with this comp. I've also heard that the EP has offered some gyms the chance to compete at more than one level (for example as a Senior 3 and a Senior 4) without any crossover fees in order to boost their attendance numbers.

I'm curious since someone posted that this has been happening for a few seasons now, how come other gyms owners haven't complained?

I think that is why so few big gyms attend this competition. These gym owners are complaining (I think) by not financing the bids, which makes a greater impact than a letter of complaint or a vocal complaint. I remember my daughter's 1st gym attended this competition back in 2011, her first year in cheer and the gym never returned again... I think, in this situation, the EP promised to give a bid to the highest scoring Coed and All-Girls, but instead, decided to give the 2 bids to 2 Coed squads...

Our gym doesn't attend. I know they complained. To who I'm not sure.

My nieces gym attends. I'm not really sure how they feel about this competition because it's not our gym. But my sister is starting to really notice it.

The EP seems to make sure you leave at least a little happy with the outcome of a team or 2.

So, she quit. She left. Went to another gym. Where she's on another team. So she didn't choose her school team. Sounds like you wanted her to choose one or other and it back fired on you.

No one is buying the BS anymore. The way I see it, you have 2 choices: Either start running an honest program and have more faith in your athletes or get out of dodge.

Cheerleaders come and go all the time to lots of gyms, for what ever the reason, it is their reason. I believe that we are all here because our children love cheer and do almost anything for them. There are parents who believe (whether the case or not) their child is the best there is and should be front and center of every moment of a routine. Whether it is true or not, for what ever the reasons this cheerleader left the gym is really no ones business, not mine, not yours. Only the parents, cheer gym and the cheerleader.

You all love to gossip to the point I feel sorry for your children, you spread gossip like wild fire. I saw the posts that all of you have made against the IX, and it disgusts me. I'm surprised that Fierce Board has allowed it to continue. Our gym has been attacked via social media from a couple of gyms on Long Island. We stand strong and we stand together. We do no retaliate, accuse or intimate like all of you do.

If you have problems with the EP, DON'T GO TO THE EVENT! Plain and simple.

Back