Cheer Tv Shows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 31, 2014
I love them but have a problem with them at the same tome . They help the gym and sport get more out there. the problem i have with the shows are the kids getting put out there and making them want fame. we know what happen with cheerleaders and cheer perfection

Shows and specials

CMT's CHEER

Smoed cheerleaders

cheer perfection

full out

pcm inside the coast

On The Inside: Cheerleaders

The Twinkles: Chasing Perfection

Last edited:
I don't think what happened with Cheer perfection has anything to do with fame getting in their heads.

Other shows, maybe.

But cheer perfection had some other stuff going on in their gym prior to everything and even after.

Btw: you'll never here the end of tome. So id change it to time unless you wanna be picked on for the rest of your time on here. (Just saying)

Cmt cheer was actually pretty good. Id rank that next to cheerleader nation. One of the more realistic shows.

Chasing perfection was a documentary. Not a tv show. But it was a pretty darn good documentary too.

I love them but have a problem with them at the same tome . They help the gym and sport get more out there. the problem i have with the shows are the kids getting put out there and making them want fame. we know what happen with cheerleaders and cheer perfection

Shows and specials

CMT's CHEER

Smoed cheerleaders

cheer perfection

full out

pcm inside the coast

On The Inside: Cheerleaders

The Twinkles: Chasing Perfection

Look up the Cheer Perfection and Cheerleaders threads. Cheerleader Nation only had one season, Cheer on CMT is due to come back for a second season, On the Inside and the Twinkles doc were films, and have no sequels, I believe Full Out is still coming out with episodes, and I've never heard of PCM: Inside the Coast.

ETA: Here's the first episode of the PCM show Pacific Coast Magic - "inside The Coast" | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Last edited:
Look up the Cheer Perfection and Cheerleaders threads. Cheerleader Nation only had one season, Cheer on CMT is due to come back for a second season, On the Inside and the Twinkles doc were films, and have no sequels, I believe Full Out is still coming out with episodes, and I've never heard of PCM: Inside the Coast.

When is season two of cheer coming out? I have not heard anything of this and when I look it up it's a bunch of Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders junk.

Latest posts

Back