OT Cheer Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've had no experience with actual banning, so question: if you are banned, can you still come back and read? Just not as a registered member? Or is it your IP that's banned?

Depends on how they do it. It's probably an IP ban, but I don't know if free message board software has that option.

Depends on how they do it. It's probably an IP ban, but I don't know if free message board software has that option.
Right, I was just wondering if they had the capabilities to come back and even just read these threads.

My face when I opened the other board..

ETA- or not..

I was older than that when I stopped playing I think. And it's where I learned how to write HTML and use photo editors (Paintshop Pro I think), which is probably what led me to become a web developer. So yay neopets!
Me too! All my friends and I turned into little HTML nuts and sat around at sleepovers coding layouts. We were cool.

I feel like this is going to last 2 weeks before everyone gets bored and comes back here

I LOVED NEOPETS...I was a millionaire (still am, technically. Never closed my account)..they had some really fun games. But then it got too complicated and nickelodeon bought them or something and now it's just too much going on and if you missed like 1 month of playing you missed like a whole battle and all the fun that goes with it lol

But no. Don't have time for another board, and don't love drama THAT much in order to make up another account.

Don't like real life drama...which means I don't like internet drama. So I will just stay on my one message board. Here.

Please, someone ask why the board was created if it wasn't created out if spite toward being banned from the Fierceboard.

Back