All-Star Cheer Vs School

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 18, 2014
so I posted this on the newbie forum because I just joined on Saturday and was not able to post on the allstar cheerleading forum but now I can post so im just going to ask again for some advice or comments of how you guys get your homework done on cheer nights usally I don't get home until around 9 :00 pm and im too tired or don't have time to finish homework PLEASE HELP!!!

Time management is everything. If you have time to be on Twitter and FierceBoard, you have time to do your homework. I'm going to go ahead and guess you are too young to drive to practice yourself, so doing homework in the car before practice would be a good idea.

Time management is everything. If you have time to be on Twitter and FierceBoard, you have time to do your homework. I'm going to go ahead and guess you are too young to drive to practice yourself, so doing homework in the car before practice would be a good idea.
yeah lol your right I cant drive im only in 7th grade and thx definatley going to use that

my daughter is a high honor roll student in the 8th grade. She is in honors and high school courses. She is on a high profile level 5 team that is 120 miles EACH WAY that practices 3x a week and travels extensively.
She makes sure school comes first! She stays after almost everyday and goes to the library or for extra help if the teachers offer it. She gives up her lunch and goes to the library if need be. She does homework in the car ( not the best option) but she sill if she has to.
School comes first! Bad grades = no cheer. simple as that. Discipline yourself and think of the poor Athletes that go from home to school to their gym to bed at midnight and manage to get it done! as the other poster mentioned its time management and as long as you make it a priority it will get done. No excuses!!

It's all a balancing act, and as @notimeforthat said, school comes first! Do your homework the minute you get home from school. No procrastinating, put away the phone, have a snack and get cracking. Anything you can get done in advance or on a weekend, do it. Start studying a few days in advance of a test. When you get home from practice, take a quick shower and finish up anything you weren't able to do before. If anything, cp has really learned better time management skills from cheer.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Use your time wisely. How many minutes a day do you waste by sitting around waiting for class to start/end? Probably a lot. Take hold of every spare moment that you have & work on your homework in between classes, during lunch, during the car ride to practice, whatever you need to do to get it done. If you are truly serious with yourself about getting the work done, there are always opportunities.

thank you all for these tips I definitely plan on using them I am in the 7th grade taking high school courses and I attend a magnet school. I am a A and B student but at times it sheer makes it hard to finish homework . these responses have helped me to understand that I need to use all my time wisely and usefully . I highly appreciate the feedback and advice that you have given me thank you so much

thank you all for these tips I definitely plan on using them I am in the 7th grade taking high school courses and I attend a magnet school. I am a A and B student but at times it sheer makes it hard to finish homework . these responses have helped me to understand that I need to use all my time wisely and usefully . I highly appreciate the feedback and advice that you have given me thank you so much
typo "cheer"

Back