OT Cheer Wallpapers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aug 23, 2011
Anyone know where to find All Star one's or general cheer wallpapers? I'm just looking for one's to change my background to.

@ShoWStoppeR makes really good cheer collages that I'm sure would work great as a background... idk where the link to her facebook album is though so hopefully she can give you a link to them :)

its my facebook lol

@cheerislove8 , my profile is private, but the album should be public? at least thats how i customized the settings?
Hmm that's strange. I think Facebook recently changed some privacy stuff around so you may want to recheck the settings for the album.

Hmm that's strange. I think Facebook recently changed some privacy stuff around so you may want to recheck the settings for the album.

yeah, i forgot i changed it. i wanted to hide all my albums from certain people that are my fb friends without deleting them, but making them public and hiding them from certain people isn't an option :(

yeah, i forgot i changed it. i wanted to hide all my albums from certain people that are my fb friends without deleting them, but making them public and hiding them from certain people isn't an option :(

Thank you soo much for your willingness to open the album back up. Their are options to block certain people from seeing them. However, I think they have to friends with you in order to do so.

Thank you soo much for your willingness to open the album back up. Their are options to block certain people from seeing them. However, I think they have to friends with you in order to do so.

they are friends with me. its me being nice and giving them limited access to my stuff instead of blocking them. but i dont think thats an option if the album is public.

Actually facebook has an option for certain albums to either allow specific people to see it,'or specific people not to. You just have to enter their name under an x. I've definitely done this before. Lol

i have a question, kinda related lol so, now that she asked for a background, i decided to set all my collages as my background as a slideshow. but does anyone know how much damage that does to your battery life? like is it worth keeping it like that?

Back